𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

Hiya, bean buns and mochis! 

Year two, let's go! I have been so hyped for this year's ONC and I hope you are too. The prompts are amazing, aren't they? Drop your book here and I'll gladly add it to a reading list and share what prompts you're using too if you're looking for some prompt buddies! 

Also, check out DreamlandOutreach for the Dreamlist Collective. It's a cross-promo reading list to get your story out there! And be sure to pop by DreamlandCommunity for their annual ONC book club <3 I'll be participating in both and have dropped the links in the comments section!

Last year was sci-fi, this year is romance! I'm totally out of my comfort zone here so if any romance writers want to offer advice, I will gladly take notes xD

____________________________________________________________

Main Prompt:

42. "They were sunshine, I was midnight rain."

Side Prompts:

44. "You're like snow. Beautiful but cold."

1. Sometimes words speak louder than actions.

8. You start singing along to a movie soundtrack late at night, forgetting that your window is open. Someone from outside starts singing with you.

85. "If you do that again, I'll throw you out that freaking window. What are you doing?"

"Checking how high the drop is to see if it's worth it."

There will be some bolded words throughout the story. Three, specifically, and these will mark the 2k, 8k, and 20k milestones :D

____________________________________________________________

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

LIE TO ME AGAIN

Copyright © 2024 by Miya Hikari

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

 No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the owner, except in the...