10. The Proposal

Aaradhya~

" 'Rajan', leave me . If anyone sees us it will be a problem. I told you that I can't manage time today. Why are you being this childish? "

' I told you that I don't listen to others. You are the one being stubborn. A practice is must. You should do it everyday. You know very well that I am not going to listen to you. So, it's baseless." He said.

" You just need a reason to keep me with you. You should just tell me that you can't spend a single moment without me. Your confession was needed, my ' Rajeyo' . " I teased him.

" You are wrong again, Aaru. I never - ever will need a reason to keep my wife with me. It's my kingdom, my rule. There are maids to do those jobs. You don't need to worry at all." He said.

" Aaru?" I asked him, being a little bit surprised.

" Why? Didn't you like your new nick name? "

" Yeaah , I liked it a lot no I loved it. " My cheeks were giving a shade of pink.

" By the way I wanted to do this shivratri
arrangement on my own. It's my first time after marriage. I don't want any kind of obstruction in this sacred thing. "

" Okay, I understand. Everything will happen as you want my dear wife. Everyone is going to follow the rules that you are gonna make ."

" 'Rajan', I don't make any rules . It's just the rules that are made by pandits and we have to follow it. "

" If you want you can make it . I don't have any problem as you are the queen. You are my superior also. Do you know that? "

" Enough of your stupid questions. Now can we please proceed with the practice? I knew you just wanted to distract me. "

" Yes , obviously we can. Also I really wanted to distract you because you will make yourself tired by doing all that stuff. You need some relief and as your husband I should give you that. "

I took the bow and I placed the arrow at the tip of the bow. I pulled the arrow, set my aim but it missed its destination. I was offended.

" I told you that you need to concentrate on this job. You are putting too much pressure on the right hand with which you are pulling. Set your left hand straight towards your aim , make your eyes pointed at that very object, pull the arrow straight, put pressure on your right wrist but not on your shoulder. The right shoulder should relax so that the arrow could take its own force. Now throw it. " He instructed me.

The arrow hit its aim and I was overjoyed. But I was making the same mistake with the second arrow.

" You are being a bad student " He said.

" Aaahhh !!! Why did you pinch me on my waist. It hurts. " I was irritated.

" The more you make mistakes, the more your punishment will increase. The punishment can also take place in the room if you want."

" I couldn't concentrate because of your words."

" Aahhhhhhh!!! " I screamed again because of the second pinch.

" Liar . This pinch is because of the lie you are telling." He smirked.

" Why are you so bad ? You said that you can't see your wife hurt , now you are hurting me. " I complained.

" It's called punishment my dear also you can tell it's claiming. " His voice has an effect now.

Again he was going to pinch me but I hold his wrist and pinched him on his shoulder. Then I started running.

" Wait Aaradhya , don't run. I said stop ."

" Catch me if you can ,'Rajan'.

" If I catch you then you have to give me what I want ." He shouted in a claiming voice .

" What do you want 'Rajan'?

" If I say I want you to love me." He said.

I stopped running and thunder ran throughout my body. I love him and I know for sure that he is the one for me. I ran towards him and hugged him. I whispered in his ear , " I think , I have already fallen in love with you. "

He totally stopped moving and didn't even hug me back.

" Why aren't you hugging me back ? I said with a small pout.

" Do you know what you are saying? " He asked in his deep voice.

" After observing you , testing you a bit and your warm behaviour made me want to come in this decision. The days which I really took to make my decision is paying off now. And finally this separation. I was hell worried about you. I can't live without you. When you came bathed in blood, I was horrified. But I sighed in relief that it wasn't yours and it was all because of fighting. But those cuts and injuries are really bad. I also can't see you hurt. I don't fall in love easily or rather you can say that I don't know the meaning of love or how to love. Because I haven't ever got love in my whole life. But I will try my best to express myself and love you from the core of my heart. Also I don't want to know your answer now. I just wanted to tell you that I love you more than anyone in this world and I couldn't hold my feelings back."

I was about to leave because if he was going to say which I couldn't accept now , I would really break down. But he hugged me back now.

" Don't go . Listen to me. Will you ever let me complete or you will complete and take your leave without even listening to me? "

" Please leave me and I can't take your rejection now. You may think that I am attracted towards you or it's just a short lived emotion but it is not. You can take your time and tell me what you feel afterwards."

" Don't even dare to leave. Who said that I was going to reject you? I was always in love with you this whole time. I think it was love at first sight. But I didn't want to realise that. I also took my time to understand you. ' I love you. ' I love you and love you. Even if you tell me to repeat hundreds of times , I will. Also I am the one who is attracted towards you and I can sacrifice everything in the world to have you. I promise I will never leave you. " He completed but his eyes were glistening with tears but he didn't let it fall.

" Thank you for loving me back. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being my comfort zone. Thank you for everything. " I replied heartily.

" If you don't mind , can I break this comfort zone a bit " . He asked .

" What? I didn't get you." I asked.

" May I kiss you , my Aaru? " He asked.

Who could ever reject this man? And he was the man I had fallen for. I closed my eyes as an acceptance.

He didn't waste a second and crashed his lips upon me. I never could express the feeling that I was going through. My hands instantly held his shoulder for the support and he held my nape in one hand and the waist in another. He wanted to deepen the kiss and I let him. He explored my mouth all over , played with my tongue and bit my lower lips. A slow moan escaped from my mouth but he didn't stop. He continued his exploration for a few minutes until I felt breathless. He left my lips . He wouldn't have left my lips if I wasn't panting for breaths. After a few seconds he again crashed his lips and now he was eating me. This time I gave my best to return the feeling which he was giving. I also bit his lower and upper lips together. He groaned and took my whole weight upon his. He again took the lead and deepened the kiss as much as he could. Then he left me when he felt satisfied.

" I love you , my 'Raani' . " He uttered.

" I love you too , 'Rajeyo' . I replied back.

~

It's a surprise. Double update. You all enjoy it but I have to sleep now. I am feeling sleepy. It was a hectic day for me but I still updated. Please vote and comment. Share my story.
Take care. Lots of love❤️❤️❤️❤️