1.

"Ryan, baby do you Remeber when i told you that i have a bestfriend Ahad. He was coming here today with his family he had a little baby daughter you need to share your toys with her ok?"Raoof said to his seven years old son.

"I am really really sorry baaba, i don't have any problem for their visit but baba i have a huge problem" Ryan said to his father in a serious expression on his face.

"What problem babyyy" ayla Ryan's mother asked him by kneeling infront of him in the ground.

"Ammi, i don't gonna share my toys with anyone it's mine and always mine and i don't like to share it with anyone "he pout his lips and said.

"My bachaaa do you know something allah ordered us to share our thing's with others if we do as allah said he will bless you with alot of toy's " Ayla try to explain him her point.

"Is it true baba" Ryan asked to Raoof.

"Haa baby it's true so be a good boy and share it wih her ok "

"Babaa i don't want alot of toy's i just want mines and i am not gonna share it with any baby and ammi sorry for that" Ryan said and runaway from their. "

"Raoof,look he is exactly like you look at him. "Ayla told to her husband raoof with a fake anger in her face.

Raoof stood up from the chair and went toward her kissed her cheek and said.
"Yes i know my son is exactly like me but i think his attittude is more than me. I think it's time for having him an another sibling " he said teasily

"Ooh do you forgot mr Raoof you have an another son too he was sleeping in his room" Ayla said to her husband

"Raoof your elder son is not even ready to share his toy's with his own brother then do you think he share his toys with another baby"

"Yes that's also true but i think it's time for a baby girl i mean Ryan and Ayaan need a baby sister too " Ayla slapped her husband's arm slightly and went to kitchen with a blushed face.

After sometimes later guests arrived in their home. Raoof was really happy to see his long term friend after alot years later. And same goes to Ayla she was also really happy to see her bestie sheikha and her family. Raoof and ahad was bestfriends since their childhood same goes to Ayla and sheikha they all are studied together in school's and parted their ways for their higher studies. Ahad had 3 children's. A nine years old boy his name was Evan and a twins Edha and Effe.
Baby Ryan run out of his room along with his little brother Ayaan. Ayaan hide behind his parents after seeing an unfamiliar faces in his home. But Ryan came infront instead of hidianother h aBright smile on his face. Raoof introduced his both children's to his bestfriends.

"Evaan" Evaan extended his hands to Ryan for a shake hand.

"Ryan " he accepted his handshake and said.

"Ok Ryan i am your aunty and this is your uncle he is my elder son and i have two children's too. Ryan's eyes travelled to the baby boy who was sleeping on his mother's shoulder."

"Is it your baby aunty" Ryan asked to sheikha.

"Yes betta this is my baby and your brother too his name is Effe." She showed the baby boy to Ryan. Ryan smiled at the baby.

"Baby this is our another one too"sheikha said to Ryan pointing her fingures at the baby who was sleeping on her father's arms.Ryan look toward there. Ahad placed his daughter in sofa Ryan's green eyes catches the sight of a baby girl who was dressed in an sky blue color frok exactly looking like a princess. His eyes bright up in happiness.

"What is her name uncle"Ryan asked him happily.

"Her name is Edhaa,bachee" sheikha said to Ryan.

"Vidaa nice name" Ryan said without removing his eyes from Edha.