chapter 2

It was a lie.

He does care, much more than its needed. As soon as he entered uni, her thoughts have consumed him. He tried but couldn't help but think about her. Her gorgeous smile, her beautiful hair, her deep eyes, her plump lips, her small nose-

"Tu sun raha hai mein kya bol raha hoon?" Daksh, his friend who stood near him frowned.
(Are you listening to what i am saying?)

Abir grunted in displeasure. If he wasn't his friend, he would have buried him deep inside the ground. He hates interruption really bad.

"Kuch huwa hai?" Daksh asked.
(Something happened?)

Abir didn't respond. What is he gonna say? That he is got smitten over a girl? A big no. Daksh is gonna eat his head with all the teasings.

He just shook his head in response to his question.

"Pehle din pe toh thoda haas yaar. Junior ladkiya dekhke dar jayengi" Daksh almost whined.
(Atleast smile a little on the first day. The junior girls are going to get scared seeing you)

"That's better" Abir answered.

"I won't be getting bhabhi any time for now" Daksh shook his head, pitying himself.

Abir didn't give any heed to his words. He leaned back on the bench lazily and took out his phone and got himself busy in it, to avoid the certain unwanted thoughts.

"Thoda haat na, i want to sit too" Daksh tried shooing him away a little but Abir didn't bulged a bit, making him sigh in defeat.
(Move a little)

"You will be sinned, I am telling you. Is this the way to behave with your one and only friend? We have known each other's from diapers and you're behaving like this with- wait a minute, are they bullying her" Daksh suddenly frowned.

Abir didn't look up to see, he was engrossed in his phone. Where might she be? Does she go to the orphanage every tuesday? But she mentioned that tomorrow is holiday, so maybe she is just visiting because of the free day? But- wait a minute. Why did he know such details about her so deep in the first place.

Ughhh, Abir Rajvansh. You're so fucked up. He thought internally, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Yaar Abir. Dekh na udhar" Daksh shook his shoulder but in return got snapped.
(Man Abir. See there)

"Shut the fuck up. Dimag kharab ho raha hai idhar aur tujhe anap sanap chizo ki chinta hai. Kya hai usme? Insaan hai na. Aajayega koi usko bachane. Bachi hai woh? Who the fuck is even she-" His outbrust suddenly stopped when he raised his head and looked straight. He immediately stood up. His eyes widened a little seeing the person.
(I am losing my mind here and you're worried about useless things. What is there in her? She is a human right? Someone will come to save her. Is she a child?)

Is he hallucinating? How was it possible for her to be here? He never expected her to be here. He never saw her here. Does that mean she is a newbie here?

He was lost in staring at her when a man suddenly stood infront of her, blocking her view. Abir immediately clenched his jaw when he saw the man grabbing her wrist.

Without wasting any time, he marched towards them and pushed him away.

"What the fuck?" The man groaned, falling down on the floor due to the force. He immediately stood up to hit the person but his fist stopped in mid air seeing the person.

Abir stood on his place without flinching. His stare was hard. He glared at the man without blinking. The man immediately dropped his hand.

"Sorry, I didn't knew she has a connection with you" He immediately apologised, bowing his head down.