Part one

It had been a month since you met Joel and Ellie and began staying with them at a cabin. Ellie and you both got along great but Joel didn't seem to like having you around.
   Ellie sat at the table eating food you had made while Joel unexpectedly grabbed his shot gun and made his way to the door.
"Where are you going?" You asked confused.
"Check the perimeter" he responded without looking up at you.
"I can help-"
"No, you're staying inside" his response was cold as usual.
"Joel, I know how to use a gun. I'm not a little girl" you argued before turning away,  his eyes quickly taking a glance of your backside with the corner of his eye. Joel knew you weren't no little girl, regardless of the age difference you had with him he knew that you were a grown woman. A grown woman he was attracted to.
Hell, it was the whole reason the man couldnt bare keeping himself around you. It had been years since Joel felt an attraction with a woman like this. But Joel had never been with someone so young and he knew his mind wasn't the best for you. He didn't know too much about you but one thing he did notice was there was an innocence to you he didn't have.  He felt it was better to keep his distance. In his mind, Joel didn't want to ruin you.
"You're just gonna have to listen to what I say" Joel finally responded low as he grabbed his belongings and left the front door.
Ellie watched curiously as you frustratedly threw your spoon and followed him out.
"What the hell is your issue with me?" Your voice making him turn to find you with a hand on your hip, God it took everything in him to control where his eyes looked.
"Get inside" was all he could say.
"You know, you treat me so unfairly since I've been here. I'm twenty two years old not some twelve year old-"
"I ain't gonna tell you again" he cut you off turning away from you. Angrily you walked off slamming the door shut giving up at this point. 
    A while had gone by and Ellie went up the stairs to sleep at the top open floor. You watched from downstairs as she got under the covers and within a few minutes she was asleep.
It was getting late and you wondered where the hell Joel was just as he suddenly opened the door and walked in. He froze at the sight of you by the couch noticing you were wearing his flannel button shirt big enough to stop right above your knees.
"What the hell are you wearing?" His heart racing at the sight before him, all you were doing was making this harder for him to ignore.
"Ellie gave me this, I put my clothes to wash earlier," as you spoke he dropped his stuff to the floor without taking his eyes off you, making his way closer to you.
"I'm-I'm sorry" you began to speak nervously as he got closer, towering over you.
"I had nothing else" you continued to explain when he wrapped his arm around your waist and abruptly pulled you against him. You gasped, confused yet intrigued as he brushed his hand against the side of your neck, digging beneath your hair. He looked at you for a moment knowing damn well he was completely giving in and pulled your neck towards him kissing you, taking you by complete shock. You quickly wrapped your arms around him as he began to guide you to the couch behind you, both of you falling onto it as he placed himself between your legs.
   He moved quickly which actually excited you, his body was so big next to yours his legs hung off the side of the couch. He seemed like he was in a trance, not saying a word he reached between your bodies and unbuckled his pants pulling them down far enough to expose his erect cock. The man hadn't even taken off his jacket and he didn't care. His breathing was heavy now reaching between your legs to pull aside the thin layer of fabric of your underwear. You were a virgin and hadn't told him a thing, hell you didn't want to and that's when you felt the tip of him pressing against your entrance before he thrusted his hips and fully entered you abruptly. You whimpered grabbing onto his jacket, he leaned his face in the crook of your neck as he thrusted again making you wince. You knew sex would hurt but you never knew it would feel like this. A rough sound escaping his lips, Joel felt how tight you were but couldn't stop himself from plunging into you again and again. Lifting his head up to look down at you he noticed a distinct look in your eyes that he couldn't make out. Shock? Confusion? The last thing you wanted him to suspect in this moment was that he had just taken your virginity...painfully, and so you tugged at his jacket pulling him in close for a kiss.
  Joel dug his hand into your hair pulling at it hard before he thrusted again making you gasp. Each stroke a little less painful than the last and before you knew it, it slowly started to feel good. From the moment he met you, Joel couldn't stop thinking about having you, feeling you, touching you, he fought it off the best he could. But here he was, on top of you burying himself inside you and you didn't want him to stop. Feeling you grab onto him with each movement he made only aroused him more when an unexpected moan escaped your lips loudly. Surprising yourself Joel quickly placed his had on your mouth, thrusting deeper feeling you pulsate around him. Remembering that Ellie was asleep right upstairs he kept his hand on your mouth as he began to move faster. Your legs wrapping tightly around him wanting to feel him closer than ever. His eyes locking with yours as you felt a sensation you had never felt before, he watched your eyes roll back and your body shake beneath him. A muffled moan as he squeezed his hand tighter over your lips.
"Shhh" he whispered still moving his body fast against yours. You nodded panting beneath him as he released his hand from your mouth with only one stroke left in him, he quickly got on his knees and came on your inner thigh. Never had you seen a man cum before, watching as he leaned his head back squeezing his eyes shut, more cum spilling out of him. It took everything in him not to make a sound. He sat back on the couch next to your legs trying to catch his breath before grabbing a rag close by and silently passing it to you.
"Thank you" you whispered as he cleaned himself up and quickly got up. Buckling his pants you watched as he walked to the door, you furrowed your brows confused trying to quickly put yourself together when he just walked out.
Knowing Ellie was asleep upstairs, you didn't bother calling out for him but quickly got up wrapping a sweater around your waist.
   Joel had his back to you staring out into the dark when you quietly closed the door behind you.
"Are you kidding me? You just walk out?"
He didn't respond.
"Hello?"
"I shouldn't have done that" he uttered low without turning to you.
"Ok well you did and....I loved it-"
"Well it ain't happenin' again. Drop it"
"Excuse me?" You walked over to him quickly making you feel a soreness between your legs you had never felt.
"Ow" you quickly stopped standing awkwardly in place as Joel looked over at you.
"What's wrong? I hurt you?" His sudden concern surprising you a bit.
"No. It's just..I mean-"
"It's just what?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"That...that was my first time, Joel" you could see the color almost drain from his face.
"Oh Jesus" he whispered.
"Why didn't you tell me, dammit?!"
"Why are you getting mad?" You asked with confusion.
"You think I would've-" he caught his voice getting loud and took a deep breath.
"You think I would've taken you like that on the damn couch if I knew that?"
"So what, I'm fine" you assured him.
"That's why you were looking at me like that" he remembered the look in your eyes that he couldn't explain. He remembered how hard he first entered you and cursed at himself. Each stroke pushing deep. It explained why you looked at him so shocked never having felt that before.
"I didn't even give you a damn chance-"
"A chance for what?"
"I was rough with you. You think I would've been rough if I knew? I wouldn't have just shoved myself in you so damn selfishly had I known it would hurt you."
"Joel so what? I was the one who didn't tell you. It felt good after and I never knew I could feel something like that. I can't explain what I felt, I don't know what you did but that feeling..." you suddenly looked away almost losing your breath just thinking about how your body shook. Joel watched as you slowly got lost into that moment, your lips parting, hell it was beginning to arouse him all over.
"I don't know what it was but-"
"I made you cum, darling" his voice completely distracting your thoughts.
"You made me what?"
He slowly walked towards you as you looked up at him innocently. His hand slowly caressing your cheek as his thumb found your bottom lip.
"I made you cum" he slid his finger into your mouth watching as you slowly closed your lips around it when suddenly the sound of the door opening made you both quickly back away from each other to find Ellie coming out.
"Oh man, how long was I asleep for?" Joel quickly turned back towards the woods.
"Not too long" you responded walking back to the house.
"Is there more food left? I'm kinda hungry?" She asked turning back inside with you. You nodded as you let her in front of you before looking back at Joel. You knew he wanted you again, but this time he wanted to take his time with you, he wanted to do it the right way.
Maybe just once more, he thought to himself. Whatever this was you knew it was only the beginning.