𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

꒷︶꒦︶ ୨୧ ︶꒦꒷

Regulations

Remain respectful to everyone. Treat every member with kindness. Hirers, if someone hasn't done their job right, please remain calm and politely handle the situation. Bullying and abusive slurs are absolutely prohibited here.

Do NOT spam in the comments. Write your form inline to where it is indicated. Your form would be simply ignored if it's messy and all over the place.

Be responsive; if communities or volunteers do not reply and are unresponsive towards a task for 72+ hours, the other party has the right to complain to the community and actions will be taken accordingly.

However, if you are going to take a HIATUS, please let the other party and our community be aware.

The minimum age requirement to apply is 13+.

If you are a VOLUNTEER, you must have a sample prepared to display to our community and for when you are selected by anyone who must show it to your hirer too.

You are only allowed to apply if you have followed all the rules and paid the payments.

Payments

For Hirers and Volunteers:

You must follow the Founder (xxfrozenhibaxx), the Volunteer (ONLY if you are a community), and our community, along with your Hirer (ONLY if you are a volunteer).

You must add this book to your public reading list, along with your private library, in order to get updates every time we upload.

You must give this book a shoutout on your public message board.

You must vote on all chapters of this book.

You must vote on a minimum of five chapters of any of our OTHER books.

Other than that, we hope you have a wonderful stay here!

꒷︶꒦︶ ୨୧ ︶꒦꒷