1.2 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

Welp, here we are.

​​​School.
Geez.

You walked inside the gate, entering the prefecture as the butler bid good byes to you. Hopefully you had made it right on time despite how late you were running.

All thanks to your sensible butler.

You looked around admiring the school grounds for the very first time. And you had to admit , the campus was magnificent much like a castle with an even bigger garden than your estate. Students flocked the area, some sitting on the benches while conversing with their friends on various topics while some sat under the cherry blossom trees giggling and goofing.

The school had a mysterious aura of sorts bustling with all kinds of diverse people but it mostly screamed for the lucky students who somehow got in through entrance exams and for the rich who could actually afford the fees. You were quite thankful you have to say, it was way better than you shitty school back home.

Home ....

You didn't know why suddenly the smiling faces of your parents appeared in front of your eyes. Those bittersweet treasurable memories played in your mind, and you felt an indescribable pain fill your chest with hurt and regret. It was like you finally realised what had happened. You weren't part of that world anymore because of the horrendous incident and you couldn't even imagine what your parents were going through after losing a child.

If only you were more careful.....

Tears prickled in your (e/c) eyes and you found it hard to swallow as your throat closed up. You sniffed.

Mom..dad..

You shook your head . It's not the time to feel sorry for yourself or for them. You have to stay strong and be successful in this world, live until you die old. That's what your parents would have wanted. For you to grow up and stand on your feet.And there was no way you'd let yourself die recklessly here. Not like last time.

You wiped away the tears and patted yourself on the cheeks to get your strands of emotions together. You need to try your best to settle here and make a new life. While you were busy in your thought about, someone bumped into you causing a mild pain to bloomed into your right shoulder.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" You yelled holding your shoulder with the left hand to soothe the pain.

"Sorry!" The guy apologized in a hurry , not even looking back and disappeared in the crowd of students. Hopefully you caught a glimpse of their hair, white as snow. The only person who's that..

"Hey (Y/n)!" A girl with called out to you interrupting your train of thoughts. Suddenly the same screen came into view.

"Character Found: Mi Hana. The other sidekick of the villainess and your first friend. Additional information can be found HERE."

Huh. This is new. It didn't appear in the morning .

You wanted to touch it but refrain from doing so, thinking it would look weird and suspicious.

"Oh..hey Hana" You tried to sound genuine but it came out strained.

"Hey!" Hana chirped , cheerfully. Hopefully, she doesn't seem to suspect you which was quite a relief.

Hana was just another one of Akumu's minions, however she wasn't evil at all. She was pulled in the same way as you during the childhood. She didn't end up dead in lovestruck like your character because she was a coward. Even more than your character. But that didn't necessarily mean she was dumb. At the last hand moment she had basically lied to Akumu-san that she was going out of town when in reality she just didn't wish to take part in Akumu's dirty work.