Chapter 15: This is 100% a fanfic

What did that paper mean? Was it a signal? To follow the plot as Marinette would? Or is this about something that defines miraculous?

Something that defines miraculous...

I glanced back at the love square. Mari likes Adrien, Chat noir likes ladybug. Ladybug is Mari. Chat noir is Adrien...

The love square!

One of the most defining traits of the show was the love square, would that mean I need Chat noir to fall in love with ladybug? No, it would probably have given me Adrien's schedule if they wanted me to stalk him.

Why am I saying they as if someone caused my jumping of universes? I mean, I was hit by a white truck. So maybe truck-kun?

I'm getting the hint that I just need to have a love square in the first place. And since Adrien likes Mari that mean I have to at least pretend to...

Oh God dammit

This really is a fanfic

A Marichat fanfic that is.

...- - - - -...

It's the morning time now, I finally know what I have to do to make sure the universe doesn't disappear due to me and my existence. 

I need to like Chat Noir.

That isn't that hard, even though the dude isn't really my type, he's hot. I've read some xreaders about him (as a dare) and they were.... Interesting?I

There were very smexy scenes in there, so I guess he's hot if you look at him from that sense. His personality is cute too. So I can handle it as long as he isn't too oblivious. I can try at least.

I glanced at my phone, 4:00 am. I have a lot of time on my hands before I do a nything. I thought for a minute. What was the second episode about? Was it bird lover or petty weather bitch?

I shrugged, it doesn't really matter. Seeing I keep beating them without my miraculous powers. It leaves tikki with a lot more energy. And me with a lot more time. But if I'm gonna need to like Chat noir, I'm going to have to do unnecessary shit. 

Shit.

I'm not gonna do that. Quick & simple. That's my deal.

...Maybe I can just flirt with him?

That would make everything easier. No universe collapsing at my feet. None of the freaky friday shit.

(A/N: that we know of...)

Nothing! Just me trying to make a life out of a stalker. Future stalker, at least. 

I look up at my ceiling. My eyes wandering to the trap door above my bed. 

...maybe I need some fresh air

I pull myself up from the trap door. It's nice that Marinette's body is some how in shape. My homebody fat ass could never pull myself up as many times as I want. Instead of exercise, I had c.ai, instead of nice relationships, I had xreaders. No bakery to run, no trap door above my head. None of it.

Being the main character is nice.

I wander to a small seat, fiddling with my shirt. What if the world does collapse? What will happen to me? A normal Latina college student from Southern Cali?

I shuddered at the thought. What would happen to me if the world collapses? I'm an outsider, I don't belong here. In this universe. What if I don't get back when I finish the storyline?

The air was getting cooler and cooler by the minute.  I was starting to regret going outside now as I was shivering. Not by the cold. But by the fear that envelopes me when I question if I'm coming back.

If.

I was shaking, what will happen to my family? Do they miss me?  What's going on? 

I glance around the empty roofs, my fingers trembling, and my movements came to a stop. 

Right there, was Chat noir's bright green eyes and blonde hair. Shimmering under the slowly rising sun.

This is 100% a fanfic.