𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙶𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

[ DO NOT FILL THE FORMS HERE ]

1. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄

[ 10 SLOTS ]

-----> Honestly, the first impression of the book indeed goes with a catchy and crisp title, isn't it?

Feeling that the title of your book can pull readers like a magnet? This category is for you!

2. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁

[ 10 SLOTS ]

-----> A quick synopsis of your book can work wonders to attract readers!

If you think that your blurb can win the race, then don't wait!

3. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

[ 10 SLOTS ]

------> Well, fortunately or unfortunately, we do choose a book by it's cover, isn't it? A visually pleasing book cover is all we need!

Drop in your books if you feel your covers are mind-blowing!

4. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

[ 10 SLOTS ]

------> The opening chapter of a book is the one which hooks up the readers to read further!

If you think you ace in it, participate in this category!

5. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓

[ 10 SLOTS ]

------> No can survive without a strong plot, it is the skeleton of your work.

Participate in this category if you feel that your plot is the strongest out of all!

6. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒

[ 10 SLOTS ]

------> Aesthetics, mood boards? Very moody indeed to give a vibe to your book right?

Join in to compete if you feel your aesthetics are vibey and moody!

7. 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

[ 10 SLOTS ]

------> A fan of good literature and words? Does imagery and flowery words invoke the vibe in you? 

Compere in this category if you feel that your work has the best choice of words!