321-330

📕

WuxiaWorldEU

🌙

Home

/

I’ve Led the Villain Astray, How Do I Fix It?

CH 321

<

All Chapters

>

A+

A-

📚

Mark Read

⚙️

Play

Even Wuchen did not expect that this magic weapon would even see the light of day again!

As as he received the news, he immediately handed the magic weapon to Luo Yun and asked him to catch the worms. As for blood-sucking worms, as long as they got hold of the source of evolution, they didn’t need to be scared of any possible tricks.

Facts have proved that Wuchen’s inference was not wrong – provided that no one was behind the scenes.

No one knew that Bai Hua could communicate directly with the blood-sucking worms while hiding in Xuan Jia sect.

Even Xu Ziyan didn’t expect that Bai Hua and the blood-sucking worms were so closely related. He had always thought that Bai Hua was just colluding with the demons.

With Bai Hua’s notice in advance, Big Foot Luo apparently didn’t get what he wanted.

Looking at the empty cave and the dark red stuff on the ground that was gradually drying up, Luo Yun showed a very worried look.

He narrowed his eyes cautiously, turned and stared at the elders of the Xuan Jia sect who came to help. He sneered, “how unbelievable! You’ve got guts to collide with the demon race!”

“Luo Yun, please be careful with your words!” Elder Qi almost got furious and he immediately answered loudly.

What would be the charge of colluding with the demon race?

It was a terrible crime, and the entire Xuan Jia sect might be implicated!

Once this crime was confirmed, everyone in the Xuanjia Sect could forget about the promotion of status, expansion of the sect, etc. It would already be considered a kindness of the cultivators’ alliance to not kill them and their families.

At any time, collusion with the enemy in war would inevitably lead to death penalty. Elder Qi believed that the Xuanjia sect was too weak to bear such accusations.

Big Foot Luo didn’t immediately refute elder Qi. In fact, he also knew that maybe there were people inside the Xuan Jia sect who cooperated with the demon race, but it’s not correct to assume that the whole Xuan Jia sect was corrupted.

However, facts are facts. He still had to punish those who deserved it. They shouldn’t assume that they could bully the head of Liu Guang sect so easily. They had to know that aside from the sect leader, who had a good temper, there’s still Luo Yun who could be unreasonable!

Big Foot Luo still remembered the last time they threatened Xu Ziyan. Although his disciple did not suffer, the disrespectful attitude of Xuan Jia sect must be taken care of!

Big Foot Luo ignored elder Qi’s explanation, his sharp eyes simply swept over the elders there one by one.

Most of the elders there were full of anger and humiliation, but there were also a few who obviously looked guilty.