Chapter 18:- Will She Confess??

A/n:- Yes, I realised it too that this story looks more like Abhinav and Aarushi's story rather than Krish and Tanya's. I deeply apologise for that. This won't happen again.
__________________________________
#AT McDonald's#

Tanya's pov

I entered inside and I was quick enough to spot him.

He smiled at me and I responded as I approached him.

I was very nervous deep down but I managed to look normal..... I guess .....

"Hii!" Krish said with a smile.

Tanya control!!!!

Don't blush!!!!!

"Hello!!"

"Uh.... This...." I looked at the tray, full of food on our table.

"I already ordered for us." He said while grinning.

I unwrapped the burger and I was.... Maybe happy or maybe surprised..... that he remembers my choice.

This was not a good place for confessing my feelings to someone who is going to get engaged soon.

"C'mon dig in. I am very hungry." Krish said as he unwrapped his burger and took a bite.

I started eating my food. There was so much of it.

"Why did you ordered so much food?"

"For you. You eat a lot."

Hearing that I stopped chewing and looked at him blankly.

"Uh...I mean it's for us. I was really craving it from past few days and I didn't wanted to eat alone and then you wanted to meet me so I thought why not call you here. So that we both can talk and eat. And yes... By that I realised you wanted to tell me something, right? So what's it? " Krish said and hearing the last sentence, I gulped hard on my burger which I was chewing.

I sipped on my cola, thinking about what to reply.

Krish was waiting patiently for me to speak.

"Uh....I....." I looked around and so did Krish. And we both again look at each other. Krish raised his eye brow questioningly.

"I don't think it's a good place to tell you. I mean it's very noisy here." I made an excuse because no way I am going to face a rejection in public place.

"Oh! So tell me in the car and after that I will drop you." Krish said and I just smiled.

#IN THE CAR#

Tanya's pov

Krish was taking glances at me from time to time.

I know that he is patiently waiting for me to begin. But..... I AM REALLY NERVOUS!!!!!

Is it necessary to confess my feelings???

We won't end up together anyway.

But then I will cry for him....

I should tell him.

I took deep breaths and opened my mouth to say something but no voice came out.

Wait.... Where should I begin from???

Should I tell everything in short??

But what if he won't be able to understand my actual feelings??

Should I start from the beginning???