14 Training: The Unexpected Visitor

West of Lupin's centre

   Yukia reappeared in front of a small log cabin. The cabin had been overrun by wild plants which had sprouted up from the ground and attached itself to the cabin walls. A small well stood to the left, in front of the cabin. And an old bucket sat to the side of the well. However, all in all, this was Yukia's home which she tended to return to whenever she came to Lupin.

"Haa. How many days has it been since I last returned home?" Yukia sighed, as she took her hood off her head and remembered the last time she returned to her home "It hasn't even been long" she gave out a wry smile. She was still transformed as a young man with short blue hair and silver eyes. Her voice sounded like that of a teenage boy who had yet to hit puberty, but her face looked more like a girl than that of a boy.

She sniffed herself before groaning from the odour, "Maybe I should take a bath" she mumbled, as she headed inside.

"Big sis, you're aback" A cheerful, but timid voice said to Yukia, as soon as she entered. Yukia almost felt her soul leap out of her body, as she shivered from the spook while clinging to the door.

'There are only two people in this world whose magic power and aura I can't sense' Yukia thought as she slowly turned to look at the owner of the voice 'One is the emperor and the other, is my little sister...'

"...Elizabetta? What are you doing here?" Yukia asked as she stared at a woman with long bright pink hair cascading over her shoulders, like one that could be likened to cherry blossoms. And bright red eyes, a colour like that of a dark crimson rose. She was dressed in a cream coloured empire maxi dress, which had virago sleeves and light, white butterfly lacing. While on her feet, were a pair of wedge heeled white sandals.

"I came to visit you, sister" Elizabetta replied with a smile "Though, I was surprised when you came in as such a beautiful man, instead of a woman"

"I'm on a mission" Yukia said "Go back"

"I know...but can't we have some small talk before I go?" Elizabetta asked innocently, and Yukia let out a sigh before canceling out her transformation.

   Yukia's hair began to elongate up to her waist, as the colour began to darken, until it became a colour likened to that of a chocolate cosmos flower. Her eyes had become a certain shade of blue that was like the icy layer of a clear frozen lake. And on her forehead, was a heart core in the form of a snowflake, which was the same colour as her eyes. All in all, Yukia was a very beautiful woman much like her sister, Elizabetta.

"Would you like some tea?" Yukia asked

"Other than your appearance and personality which is perfect, brewing tea is something you suck at, big sis" Elizabetta said "So I'll have to refuse your offer"

"It seems like your husband's personality is rubbing off on you" Yukia said as she sat beside her sister on the bed "Hopefully, him and his concubines aren't taking advantage of your kindness and timidness"

"Big sis...it seems like you haven't heard about it"

"Heard about what?"

"The massacre that happened in Beelzebub's palace"

"Massacre?"

"My husband....Belfort, killed all the concubines, their children and the servants who served under them" Elizabetta said "Our son, Belmont's little sister, Alice, was born some days ago. However, in my weakness which was caused by the aftereffects of childbirth, the concubines plotted to kill my daughter...and the results..."

"A massacre, huh?"

"Yes. You know I can't bare the sight of blood, nor can I get used to it's scent. So I asked Belfort if I could return to the empire with my daughter, Alice. I would have brought her to come visit you, but it might affect your mission, since she can't control her mana properly" Elizabetta said sadly, before changing the topic with a smile "Anyways, what is this mission you're on? The servants at the palace keep saying the emperor has finally decided to marry"