I , one day of my sick life

I am Dexter, i work in a morgue, im sad, im sick n married, like the other millions of men in america n the rest of the world, but im different, im not exactly like them.
Im Dextern n im a cannibal, but i dont kill people im not a psycho, i just eat the corpses of the morgue, the corpses that no one claims, the ones that no one remembers, no one notices if they disappear when they are alive and even less so when they are dead.
I do it every night, i did it for 3 years, since i wn do this fo the rest of my life, cause i cant stop, im adicct to this sick habit.

Like i already say im married, Sally my beautiful wife dont know anything about this, i love she so much but i dont pass with she too much time.

Every day is the same, i wake up at 6:30, i take a shower, i wear a striped suit, sometimes blue, sometimes black n sometimes yellow, i take my breakfast, 7:00 im in the morgue, some days
I give classes to some senior year students, other days I do autopsies, after that everybody go home n i take the night shift, i eat a corpse n i back home with Sally, shes usually sleeping, so i change and lie down next to her, i miss her so much, ive known her almost all my life, we met at 17, we got married at 22 and now I'm 27, my whole life.

Today she was sleeping, she is so beatiful, so perfect, is sad know that she cant love what i really am, but of couse is not her blame is mine... i feel sorry for she... .

At first she wanted kids but when she realized that there was no time since we both worked a lot, she abandoned her dream like I abandoned my sanity.

She lives an unhappy happy life, n i do to.

My father was a sick man too, he didnt eat humans but he kill a guy n rape his wife when i was 7, he go to jail n my mom had to have 2 jobs to feed me n my little brother, he kill hiself at 20, i were 24, i dont really miss him, he was never really here, but i feel sorry for his lifen him.

My grandfather was in the war, he was sick, was a mentally ill, my pather too, n im just sick, generation after generation of sick and rotten men, that what my family are n always wn be, thats why i dont wnt childs, the Kochs family end here, right here.

Im sick but at least im not gay, cause every sick men that is married is gay in 1970, im not homophobic but u know i dont want to die.

I miss the old me , that were free, that were happy, that were alive.