C. H. E. R. U. B

[The scene opens with a cherub introducing himself and the gates of heaven, a commercial begins that in short is about the cherubs saving someone's life at the request of another person, basically the opposite of what I. M. P does].

"Ugh, why are we watching this now?" Blitz grumbled and several people seemed to agree.

[As the commercial is ending, the TV is destroyed by a shot from Blitz. Millie congratulates him and Blitz asks for another TV to destroy].

"Finally, thank you." Said Asmodeus.

[Moxxie changes the channels and when a Wally Wackford ad appears, Blitz shoots again. Millie congratulates him again and Loona can be seen sleeping, until everything starts moving and she wakes up].

—Guys, do you feel that? 

—Oh shit, is that a hellshake? 

"That's possible?" Fizz looked confused.

"Not really." Asmodeus denied.

—That's possible?

[Millie tells him not to panic and Moxxie says he won't because those 'hellquakes' don't exist. Loona yells at him not to be hysterical and throws him towards the wall].

[Someone breaks the wall and Moxxie is left under the rubble. A sinner enters and tells them to not be afraid. Blitz only worries about whether the insurance will pay for the broken wall].

[The sinner introduces himself and Loona tells him that he could have used the door, that making a mess was not necessary].

—I am eccentric, and must therefore do eccentric shit! 

[Blitz walks over and smells him, asks if he just died because he reeks of the world of the living].

[He says, that he died moments ago in fact which is what brought him there].

—Shut up, dear furry! [Takes out a photo] —This is the man I'm gonna need you to kill. 

—Not even a shit's length of time in hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that sort of passion! I'm Blitz, the 'o' is silent. 

[Loopty looks confused by the 'o' and Blitz asks him what's the tea, which makes him more confused].

[Moxxie is still in the same place and calls for help. Blitz ignores him and asks Loopty why he wants that man killed].

[Loopty says that the man was his business partner, he begins to summarize what happened and the screen appears 'Very dramatic re-enactment from earlier that day'].

Some grimaced at the worn appearance the machine gave the two men.

[Loopty continues talking and says that his former business partner will take over the 'empire' they built together, and that he will become the fourth trillionaire].

—Uh... That's not really evil. 

—It's evil towards me. 

[Moxxie asks for help again].

—Now get your crimson asses up above and send that heartless, no-good son of a bitch to hell where he belongs! 

—Uh... You do know, Poopty...? 

 [Loopty gets upset and corrects the name].

—Of course, of course. If we do kill him though and he ends up down here, you know you will be stuck with him... Forever.