Author's Note

Yes, I am here for it again… ONC 🥳

Really thought I would give it a miss this year, but here I am. 🤷‍♀

My project this year, as has been a tradition for me, is different from anything I have ever written. I know I sound like a broken record, but that is the absolute truth. I promise

Sal, Butter and Pepper, to be honest, is me channeling my stress into something creative. And it has worked like a charm, at least so far, keeping me afloat. 

This is, by and large, a light-hearted tale written in the third person past tense from Butter's perspective. 

What is so special about that, you might wonder? Well, Butter is a fluffy kitten. Not only is he almost four hundred years old, but he is also a familiar serving a long line of witches. 

Psst. He has a bit of magic running through his veins as well 😉

Prompts used:

👉Prompt no. 84 (Main): A witchy tale from the perspective of the familiar.

Where can you find it? : Right off the bat, in the Prologue.

👉Prompt no. 9 (Secondary): After some months of working harder than ever, you finally get a well deserved vacation getaway, but when you arrive at the hotel, there is this one star that brings all the paparazzi and trouble with them and makes your vacation a one to remember. 

Where can you find it? Chapter titled: Chapter 2: The Unexpected Arrival.

Interpretation / Blurb:

Butter, formerly a human prince who went as His Highness Prince Dalton Buttercutter, is a kitten who has served the Woodgrip witches for the past eight generations. His present mistress, (the ninth Woodgrip) Pepper, is a stress-ridden assistant to the magistrate of the Sulvill district working in the Ministry of Management of Magical Beings, aka MMMB.

Their break comes in the form of his mistress's cousin's wedding, where the witch and her familiar arrive at the venue hoping for a relaxing vacation. Things don't go as planned when Salvador Hart, a playboy celebrity hounded by his fans and paparazzi, arrives there to complicate (or aid) matters.

Meanwhile, Pepper is in the dark about Butter's hidden motives: to find a match for his mistress and break a centuries-old curse that plagues the Woodgrip family and him.

Will Butter be able to find the perfect man for Pepper?
Who really is Salvador Hart?
What happens to the witch and her familiar if the latter fails in his mission?

*****
Characters as imagined

Butter

Pepper Woodgrip

Pepper Woodgrip

Salvador Hart, aka Sal

***

Copyright disclaimer

This is an original story written exclusively for Wattpad by GandalfofspaceAnli.

If you are reading this on any other platform, please get your device scanned for viruses.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of
the author.