Chapter 13 - The recovery

Catnaps Pov

I woke up feeling light headed. Dog day was talking to his friends crying a lot. "Please make sure he is okay! I don't want to lose him!" Dogday said.  "He'll be fine..." Bobby said. "Yea! I'll make sure of it!" Bubba said. And they just kept on talking about saving me. "Guys..?" I said quietly. Everyone snapped their head over to look at me. Dogday ran over and hugged me and everyone else left to go home. I hugged dogday back. He was crying a lot, and I mean, a lot lot. He wouldn't let go of me, but then he kept feeding me food and giving me drinks after that, I almost forgot what food had tasted like! All of this food was amazing! And yummy to!

2 days later

Dogdays Pov

I made catnap go outside and play with the rest of us, he was very mean to the others, so I had to get on him a bunch. We then started playing catch. "Here ya go nerd!" Catnap said while throwing the ball at Bubba's face. "Hey! Be nice! You need to stop being so mean!" I said sternly. "Whatever.." He said. I rolled my eyes and he did to. "You guys wanna paint? Its less harmful!" Crafty said. Catnap had that evil smirk on his face. "Sure~" he said with that mischievous tone. "Catnap, I swear if you do anything bad." I say getting a bit frustrated with him. He started painting on the other critters instead of the canvas. So I dragged him away and took him to my house. "Sit. Down" I said sternly. "Yes?" He said rolling his eyes. I grabbed him by his collar. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" I said. His ears went down. "Sorry!" He looked away from me. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you!" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "What has gotten into you! You've been painting on the others, throwing a basketball at their face, throwing sticks at them, calling them mean names, pushing them around, like come on! What is wrong with you!" I said loudly getting very frustrated. He started choking back his tears. "I- I'm sorry!" After he said that he started bawling his eyes out.