Break 2

Bucky's POV

"It's around noon, for you all, so we'll stop for a moment or so. Lunch will be in the next room over." Umera says, and immediately Shuri, the Spider-Brat, and the other teenagers basically sprinted to the next room. A few of the adults let out amused chuckles.

Bucky huffed a laugh. The children were amusing, the Spider-Brat reminding him of Steve when he was younger, and not dosed with drugs. Beside him, he looked out of the corner of his eye to watch Sam stand up, stretching.

Bucky watched as Sam stretch his arms over his head, his shirt traveling up, revealing his bare stomach, completely oblivious to all of the drooling that Bucky was doing. After stretching, Sam sauntered to the next room.

A hand touched Bucky's chin, and he immediately slapped it away. He send a glare over to Steve, who was watching him, amused.

"Shut up." Bucky hissed at him, his face growing warm. Steve let out a chuckle and Bucky basically shoved him off his seat, standing up, and stomping off, face pink.

A hum of amusement came from Bucky's left. He stopped immediately and turned. Umera was standing there, a slightly amused look on her face. Bucky looked around to find him and the Goddess were alone.

"Oh god, not you too." Bucky grumbled. Umera let out a soft laugh. "I don't need to hear it from you as well."

"I think you do," Umera hummed. Bucky just grunted. "And I'm just going to say this. Tell him."

Bucky sent the Goddess an incredulous look. Is this lady fucking crazy?

"No, i am not crazy." Umera laughed. "But I do believe that you should tell him. Your love for him is returned."

"Love?" Bucky asked, looking confused. "Who said anything about love?"

"You know it's true."

Bucky stayed silent. Yeah, he is pretty sure he loves Sam.

"You should tell him." Umera murmured. "Nothing worse can happen besides when you don't tell him, he'll slip right through your grasp."

"You speak as if from experience." Bucky said, looking at the Goddess curiously.

Umera nodded, a sad smile made her way onto her face. "I'm over it now, and she's happily married with her husband. Her happiness is my happiness. But I don't want that to happen to you, so tell him."

Bucky's shoulders dropped. "I'm not good enough for him." He whispered hoarsly.

"I don't think that is for you to decide." Umera says. "Sam is a wise, young man. If he deems you worthy of his love, than that is enough. You don't decide that you're worthy of his love."

Bucky nodded, taking a couple of deep breaths before stating, "I think I'll go tell him."

Umera smiled. "Good. Now get going, he's been waiting for you for a year and a half. I think it is time for the both of you to be relieved of the heartache."

Bucky straightened up and nodded, heading toward the room with lunch. He paused before turning to face the Goddess.

"Thank you." He said, tilting his head at her.

She replicated the movement. "Go. He's waiting for your arrival."

And that's what Bucky did.

I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN BEFOREEEEEEEE! HOPED Y'ALL MISSED ME. I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS DELAY, AND I HAD FINISHED THIS YESTERDAY, BUT I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT AS IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. I HOPED Y'ALL CAN FORGIVE ME.

Hoped you enjoy this chapter! And like Umera said, don't be afraid. Go and get the one!

I have no idea when the next chapter will be out lmfao, but it won't as long as it was for this chapter.

You know what the next chapter will be  😉

Peace  ✌

AveryZ22