❤chapter - 4 devil's story ❤

After 3 days.

Today is holiday but not for everyone just for yibo and huiesang. Because they planned they will not go to school .yibo expert in everything like skateboarding ,dancing, singing but not interested in study.. And huiesang also he like painting..

************

Name - nie mingjue

Name - nie mingjue.
Elder brother of nie huisang.
Very strict nature, loves his Brother very much .but his angry is very dangerous.

***************

Nie mingjue his elder brother who is most respectful to whole china because of his business, he earn respect from everyone but he is very strict to his little brother. After his parents death.. only his brother is every thing to him ,he love his brother just like a flower but his naughty didi is very troublemaker, every time he did very naughtyfull crime under his dage's nose.

Today yibo planned to Will stay in huiesang's mansion. Because huiesang's dage out of country passed two days. Huiesang and yibo full of party mood today. Full mansion's everyone witness that his young master and his little friend laughing, giggling, dancing together. Suddenly the landline phone are ranging.

Huiesang pick up the phone and said " yess~~ who is it ~~ I'm busy right now bye~"
" you brat!! I'm your Principle give the phone to your dage right now " said principle with strict forward.

"p...p.. Principle sir? " said huiesang with nerves voice and look at yibo.
"Yes any problem brat!? " said his sir.
Yibo whispered " give it to me I will manage it ".

He clear his throat and said "ahem! Yes I'm Nie mingjue how can I help you Mr. Hosiong? "
"Mr. Nie your brother is too brat. We can't tolerate this time, he punctured the carwheel of our teacher. "
"what? I will not believe it, my didi is too good, calm, and cute also, if you again complain to me, I will.... " said yibo with mimicred voice of Hitler dage. "Okey Okey sir I apologized,next time we are more alert for this "said principle and clenching his teeth. Cut the phone.

" haha! Yibo you're soo talented haha!! I can't believe it! " said huiesang and giggles. "yes yes I'm the the god! The king "the wang " right!? " said yibo with proudful face.