𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄, #𝟢𝟢𝟤 .

JA'BRIYAH ANAJÁ EVANS

.JA'BRIYAH ANAJÁ EVANS.
wednesday june twenty-fifth + 𝟸:𝟻𝟽 𝚙.𝚖
' evans residence ! , briya's room.

JA'BRIYAH silently sat on the edge of her bed staring out her large square window as the  bright sun beamed inside her room. a tear rolled down her left cheek still thinking about her and ddot's argument six days ago. they haven't spoken since then. she really didn't want to see him or forgive him either. the way he reacted to her telling him that she was carrying his child was still very shocking to her. he had never treated or talked to her in any type of shape or form. it was always lovey dovey and no toxic shit.

her mother made a doctors appointment to check up on the baby and see how far long she is. an abortion clinic and adoption centers were suggested from the docter since she was under the age of eighteen. ja'briyah didn't wanna take her baby's life no matter how bad darrien wanted her to get rid of it. her body, her choice. after all she wanted to be a mother to her baby. she's already attached to her child so there is no point of even trying to ruin that one and only moment.

the girl still loves ddot with all her heart but at this very moment, she can't be with him right now after all of the conflict and separation it caused between the two. she still couldn't believe that the boy she loves doesn't have a heart to raise his flesh and blood. ja'briyah always wanted to have her children with darrien and she meant that whilst she promised him that she would as well. same goes for darrien. he promised to put a ring on her finger and have his kids with her first.

if she up and left him, he would try everything in his power to try and make things works. hell, he'd even beg her until she get an restraining order against him which will never happen cause ja'briyah is the same way with him. they are both alike but in different characters.

his brothers know about ja'briyahs pregnancy and so does his mother as well. kamille knows about her being pregnant and promised to support her through her pregnancy in any way possible. ddot doesn't know that his mother knows and that was the problem; he didn't want her to know that she is but jay, one of his brothers told her already.