Epilogue

A few months later...

Twins were sitting opposite of the couch in the big living room glaring at a particular person giving them teasing looks. Ara and ji-hun were quite enjoying the drama going on while sitting on another couch, Jin who was at the office returned and was left confused seeing the twins glaring hard at their father with big pout and glossy doe eyes.

"What is happening?" He asked looking at tae who was in jungkook's arms more like Jungkook was hugging him from side with his head resting on the male's shoulder.

"It's a drama Jin, come sit." Instead of tae Ara spoke patting her side, Jin passed from the twins who didn't spared a glance at the male and just glared at their father who was having hard time to not laugh at coe at his little bunnies.

"What's the drama name and plot?" Jin asked eating popcorn that Ara offered him, Ara giggled silently.

"Drama name is possessive father and son. The plot is Jungkook hugging and being clingy with Taehyung while their son aka the little bunnies are angry cause they wanted to hug their mama." Ara explained, jin hummed as he looked at front as they all heard a loud huff.

"Dada get away." Jeongguk spoke now standing near the couch where their parents were, Jung-hyun was standing with him as well.

"Why?" Jungkook asked Wiggling his eyebrows, the two got a deep frown over their foreheads.

"Cause we want to be with mama." Jung-hyun spoke placing his palms on his hips, Jin snickered at the cute boy.

"But I want to be with your mama too." Jungkook spoke, the two rolled their eyes that made Jungkook give them offended looks.

"We don't care, get away." Jeongguk spoke holding jungkook's wrist who shook his head.

"I want to be with my husband." Jungkook spoke in a childish tone, tae giggled at his acts.

"He isn't your husband." Jung-hyun spoke pointing his finger at Jungkook who gasped dramatically.

"Yaah you little versions of bunnies, who are you to say that, he is my husband before he became your mama." Jungkook spoke with a proud grin.

"No he is our mama then your husband mr." Jeongguk replied with a huff as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Excuse me? If he is your mama first where did you both come from huh? I was the one who worked hard to bring you into this world." Jungkook spoke with a dramatic huff, the two pouted even more.

"Sooo mama loves us more than he loves you." Jung-hyun spoke with a proud grin.

"Hahahah nice joke, your mama loves me more than anyone." Jungkook spoke, the two went silent as they glanced at each other as if they were communicating through their eyes.

They sniffed in sync, eyes began to get filled with big fat tears, their pouty lips wobbled and loud cries echoed in the living room making taekook's eyes wide.

"WUUAAHHHHHHHHH MAMAAAAAA DADA JS BULLYING USSSS." They screamed together as tears rolled down their round fluffy cheeks, Jungkook stared at them with disbelief while tae glared at his husband.

"Move away you big bunny, you made the two cry." Tae spoke removing jungkook's arms from his small baby bump as he pushed his husband a little to make space for the twins.

"Come here my babies mama loves you a lot." Tae spoke as he helped the two sit on either side, the two sniffed and hugged tae. Jungkook stared at them with a big pout.

The twins passed him a wide bunny grin and tugged their tongues to tease their father. Who gasped dramatically.

"See look at these two brats they are teasing me. Yahh see see." Jungkook spoke pointing at the two who immediately changed their expression and blinked their doe eyes innocently.