" part 12 "

Time skips.

Author POV

Next day her mom left for meetin- ooops for the mission. y/n told her that she will be staying at her friend's house .

First she denied but got agreed later. now as today is weekend so y/n went to Bangpink house.

At bangpink house.

Jisoo and Jin were making food, rm was reading books, j-hope was trying to wake suga up.

About Maknaes  .

Rosé , Jennie and Jimin were preparing for the sleepover and about others..

Jungkook was sitting on the sofa being a potato and Lisa was unbothered. while taehyung was in his room.

Everyone was preparing everything when they heard a bell.

Jennie, rosé and Jimin ran towards the door happily while Jungkook was scoffing again and again.( such a rebel 😂 )

Y/n POV

I was standing in front of Kim's mansion...........................,........ I saw a swing in the front. I don't know why but  some memories started to flash in front of me .

( author note : I know a 3 year old can't remember much but it's a parallel universe then why not😂 )

Flashback to 10 years.

Y/n was swinging and her siblings were standing making a round circle around her so she wouldn't fall.

Taehyung : Yaa Lisa stand right what if she falls.

Lisa : don't worry, oppa I won't let princess fall.

Y/n : yeashh ittts shooo funnnm.

Rm : haha she is looking so cute.

J-hope : Jennie took a photo of her.

Jennie took a few pictures of their princess , then someone spoke from behind.

Mrs Kim : kids stop playing, come let's eat snacks.

Bangpink, y/n : snacks? Yayyyyyyyy.

Then bangpink took y/n from the swing carefully and went to eat snacks.

Flashback ends.

Y/n POV :

I sadly smile thinking about  the reason I did all this...a..... It's finally in front of me!

Then I rang the bell after 5 seconds the door opened revealing smiling Jimin , rosé and Jennie .

I smiled at them then Jimin oppa took my bag and Jennie and rosé unnie took my both hands and took me inside the house.

When I entered inside the living room my breath hitched seeing my other siblings  .

It's not like I haven't seen them before I have but in pictures.

Y/n : h-hello.

All : hi.

Then there was an awkward silence and the Jin oppa decided to break it.

Jin : come y/n sit.

Y/n : sure.

Then we sat down while I saw Jungkook going back to room but Lisa was still there  strange right!

Moreover I didn't see tae oppa there too or he is trying to get the information about mom.

Yes I hid her information because if mom gets to know that someone is trying to hack her information and " that " someone is from Kim family she won't take a minute to take me back.

But first I need to find that person who did this.

(Jisoo mind)
I don't know why but I have a feeling that princess is near me. She has the doe eyes like our princess.

Jisoo : hmm y/n why don't you tell us about your hobbies!

Y/n : my hobbies?

Lisa : yeah she said " your hobbies " not your neighbors hobbies !

Rm : Lisa behave!  ( he said sternly )

Jisoo : I'm sorry on behalf of her. If she hurted you.

Y/n : it's okay . Why would I even hurt by my siste---- ( she was going to speak widen her eyes when she realized what she said )

Lisa : My sister? (She made yuck face )

Y/n : n- no I mean my friend's sister.

Jisoo : jin let's go, we should set lunch for y/n.

Jin : Yes, I think we should. See you later y/n.

J-hope : y/n go get fresh up ,rosé go show her guest room.

Rosé : okay oppa, let's go y/niee.
( she said grabbing her bag. )

They went to the guest room.

Rosé : Andddd we are here, look do you like?

( she looked y/n with hope in her eyes )

Y/n : actually it is.........

Rosé : it is???

( she said being impatient )

Y/n : it is more incredible than I thought.
( y/n said while being speechless )

Rosé : So it means you like it?
( rosé was indeed happy by her response )

Y/n : bro like yes I love it so much.
( y/n made a " so done face  " )

Rosé : Ooh, I'm grateful you liked it, we decorated it, BTW get freshed i will call you for lunch. Bye.

Y/n : Bye..

Rosé left.

Y/n pov.

I bet jungkook and Lisa were not very pleasant to see me, well just wait a little more oppa and unnie you guys won't be like that then.!
😐

Oh! I didn't saw dad downstairs, is he not home? but today  is the weekend.

Well I settled my clothes and then went to get freshed.

[ Meanwhile somewhere else in Korea. ]

?? : boss she is staying in their house right now!

Boss : oooh!  So our dear queen is in Kim mansion right now? Or should I say planning to correct the wrong.

( He laughed in such a bizarre way )

?? : Boss should we----

Boss : No it's not the right time Jaren.

Jaren : Then when boss?

Boss : Soon, soon!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Villain update, villain update, not gonna lie I love and hate at the same time when a villain appears in a story!
Bye bye stay safe it's raining outside! 👋🤭😇