♥︎52♥︎

is Kaiser a fan favorite? he is always requested forΣ(゜゜)

♥︎

"ego-sama!! thank you so much!" i cried, pulling the bag into my chest and hugging it tight. the taller male stared me down, before pushing up his glasses with a sigh. "yeah, sure. take care of those. if you need anything else let me know and i'll handle it." he sounded anything but joyful to be here at the moment, but i was too happy to care this time.

"mhm! okay!" i nodded, eyes sparkling with glee.

"alright, kid. shoo. i'm a busy man." he waved me off, and i complied without restraint. i quickly left his room, making sure to hug my bag tightly so that no one would see, though i could only imagine how suspicious i currently looked.

with the dorms being my destination, i rushed through the hallway with ecstatic steps.

the new wig and binder finally came in! and i couldn't wait to try them on.

before i could even realize it, i was already in our dorm room and taking out the gifts i received from ego. i knew that the boys wouldn't be back anytime soon since they were all eating breakfast. i had a couple minutes of peace before they returned to drag me off for practice and that should be enough to try on the new goods.

i pulled out the (color) wig that was almost identical to my current one. i'd have to rough it up a bit so that it would be more similar, otherwise i should be fine. next was the binder, and i was happy to finally have something to put on that wasn't this old thing. it did the job, but it was paiful and noticeably old.

"wahh... i'm so happy..." i cried, pulling off my old wig and throwing it on the bed. "i'll never see your stupid self again..! even if you've been here with me through my toughest battles... hold on..! am i really about to cry over some stupid wig!" i quickly wiped the tears that were threatening to fall before running my fingers through my hair and scalp.

"it feels so good to have it off..." i mumbled, before taking my shirt off and binder and putting on the new one.

after spending half my time grieving for my wig, i finally dressed up fully and wore the new one before shoving my old items in the bag. i'd have to throw them away so that no one would find them.

i shoved them under my bed when i heard the doors opening and quickly turned around, only to sigh in relief when i saw isagi staring back at me.

he tilted his head before walking in. "what's up? did i catch you in the middle of a crime?"

"n-not at all! um.. is anyone there with you?" i asked, trying to peek from behind him.

"yo." kurona said, jumping up from behind isagi and i thanked god that i made it in time.

"o-oh, hi kurona!" i stuttered nervously. "what are you two doing back here?"

"we were gonna drag you along. practice time, remember? were you trying to slack off?" isagi teased with a smile.

"n-no! let's go! i'm ready." i shook my head, quickly jumping to my feet before exiting the room with hurry. the two boys exchanged a curious glance before following after me. "have the other's begun practice already?" i asked, turning to the two.

"nah, don't worry. we should make it just in time." isagi responded. "if we run!"

"you sure ego won't get mad?" i whispered, and kurona shook his head with a grin. "don't worry. don't worry."

and that's how we ended up zooming through the hallways to not miss a second of practice. thankfully, there was no teacher there to yell at us about running in the hallways, which was pretty refreshing.