Chapter -21

Hey my Rasgullas ❤️❤️

As I have already explained everything in the announcement. If you haven't still read it than read quickly to know all the details.
I won't add anything special here.

Just wanna thank you for all the support and love 😘
Please vote and comment 😍 🙏

*******************************************

It take a while to let the triplets understand that Eva doesn't hate them nor pity them.

She purely love all of them. Which makes them more clingy towards her. Eva make them understand that Cian loves them, triplets forgive him and try to spend time with him, due to which Cian is very happy.

Everything is ok, everyone is happy.

But it won't last long.

'''''''''''''

Zane called "mumma"

The triplets had just come from the school and now are impatient to meet Eva.

Tristan repeated "mum"

"Up here"

Eva said from upstairs. Zane said "come here mumma"

Eva walked downstairs, Zane open his arms to take her which she obliged and hug him, she kissed his forehead and than went towards Tristan and did the same with him.

After pulling away Haydes open his arms ready to hug her but Eva narrowed her eyes at him and look away.

They look at her shock. Haydes growled feeling impatient
"Mumma"

"Hmm??"

"Hug me"

"No". Eva replied

Haydes tamper worsen and he ask "why?"

Eva glared at him and said

"You Went to school without drinking milk didn't I told you , milk is good for your health and you should drink it."

Zane and Tristan 's worried faces relaxed.

And Haydes temper immediately melted down.

He hold both of his ears and said

" I am sorry mumma please forgive me, please......."

Giving her his puppy dog eyes which melt her down and she muttered

"Fine. But you have to drink two glasses of milk after dinner"

"Deal"

Haydes grinned and finally pulled Eva in a hug.

'''''''''''||||||||||'''''''''''''

Today is Monday and also a hectic day, Eva made Cian and the triplets ready and bid them for office and school.

Eva doesn't work anymore now, as one day she fainted due to overworking , than Cian and triplets forbid her to work basically any work.

But  Eva does basic works, ignoring their glares. But still no more outside work.

Which she need to talk to them about.

Spoiler**
(A/n - guys Eva will work outside later. And there is something interesting and heartbreaking will happen there)

It's evening time, Cian and triplets will be home anytime now. So when she heard a knock on the door, she grinned thinking they were home .

She opened the door but to her surprise there was a lady infront of her.