004

|  Zuri    2:31 pm

| Zuri
2:31 pm
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Zuri pulls out her phone. She was sorta pissed off Notti didnt say hi to her. She didnt do anything to the boy.. maybe she was acting too weird. Thats what she thought. "Yall tryna get snowcones cs its too mf hot out in dis bitch." Nilah asked. "Igh bet let's go." Meir says as Zuri was still silent and followed the 3. Notti didnt move a muscle. He waited for everyone to walk in front of him before he followed them. Zuri looked behind her because he was acting weird or suspicious. She spotted him looking down, her ass. "fuck..?" Zuri says silently , she was smirking tho. Notti quickly moves his eyes up.

They make it to the snowcone stand as they wait, they are 2nd in line. They finally make it up there, Nilah gets her a tiger's blood, Meir gets a wedding cake, Notti gets a sour apple and Zuri gets a strawberry shortcake. "Guys, I didnt bring my money.." Zuri says. "Aw shi Notti how bout u pay for her u got hella money." Nilah says handing Zuri her snowcone so she can eat some of hers. "fck nah ion kno tht bitch." Notti says mugging nilah. "Watch yo mf mouth nigga, dont call my sista a bitch." Meir says clutchin his fist. "Damn nigga my fault." He says putting his hands up in defense. "Here Zuri wit yo broke ass." Meir says handing her some money. "First of all im not mf broke dnt do tht." She says handing the worker the money.

- It was around 4 pm as Nilah and Meir were having a good time, acting like little children on the swings . Notti and Zuri were sitting awkwardly in silence between each other as they were seated on the bench on their phones. "Yall stop being boring and play with us." Nilah says pushing Notti's shoulder as he looks up and mugs her. "Ni dont touch me ." Notti says pushing her 10x harder. "bro chill." Nilah says muggin him also. Zuri looks up from her phone. "I lowkey wanna go home." Zuri says before standing up. "whats wrong best." Nilah asked. She furrows her eyebrows. "I just dont want to be here Nilah." Zuri says dropping her shoulders and trudges off. Nilah looks at the two and shrugs her shoulders as they all follow her , Notti rolls his eyes as he finally follows the 3.

 ❧ Notti's Home5:44 pm______________

Notti's Home
5:44 pm
______________

"Yo Notti, what happened at the park?" Ddot asked turning off his phone. "It was igh." He responds as he walks past Ddot with his head low. "Man whats on ya mind yu know im ya brotha, talk ta me." Ddot says following behind him. "Nah im fine.. I promise i would tell u later once I try to figure out wht wrong with me." Notti says. The truth is he knew what was wrong. He just wanted to be alone. Notti never let his bestfriend, Ddot, not know what was up with him. Not even dd. Dd wasnt home tho, if ddot wasnt there, he would talk to dd. Dd was out somewhere, who knows where. Everyday or every other day it was a new girl.

Notti couldnt stop thinking abt Zuri. He wish he'd met her but same time he didnt. He wanted to get her out his life because she is one of those girls that makes him feel, well, turned on. Or maybe she was just too "pretty" for him. Notti was always a hood boy, never suburban. He didnt want to get her into all this mess but lil did he know, Zuri could care less about the gang shit. She just wanted him.

Notti snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a knock on his door. "Bro Notti dd just called me but I didnt hear him say anything, I just sirens bro.." Ddot says freaking out. "Omgg bro what." He says standing up from his bed. "Ion know bro but I cant figure out where he is at it says he is in an unknown place." Ddot says grabbing his gun and jacket. "Oms I swear if dd is alone .." Notti says cutting himself off to process everything. "Cmon he's normally by the deli." Notti says opening up the door and getting in the car.

" Notti says opening up the door and getting in the car

| Zuri
6:03pm

Nilah and Zuri were watching insta reels as they were laughing their hearts out. Nilah gets a notification that dd went live. "Ou look my cousin went live." Nilah says clicking onto it. Zuri had no idea who dd was but she went with the flow because she knows she will soon know. "omg.." Nilah says with fear in eyes. "What.. omg!" Zuri says in shock. "Wsp yall, this nigga thought tht he was gon kill us 😂." A boy said that looked sorta familiar. "nigga is tht ndot." Nilah says getting up from her bed. "Nilah dont.. we can get hurt so call Notti." Zuri says stopping her. "Zuri thats my damn cousin.. Im pretty sure him and his friend ddot is on the way but I going too, stay or dont but i need to go check on this." She says putting on a ski.

Since when did Nilah have a ski and shit. She heard a lot of noise from her living room as she slams a door and comes back in her room with a gun. "Nilah wth bro ur scaring me.. I want to go but u look like u know what ur doing and ion wanna get killed.." Zuri says looking scared. "Zuri just stay, I'll be fine." Nilah says leaving.

Zuri was terrified, like so scared. She didnt know what to expect. Her bestfriend has never mentioned any of her family members, nor a gang. Its always been like she was so innocent. They would talk about cheer and their future and just play Roblox with each other. Zuri noticed that Nilah didnt even take her phone which got her even more worried. "omg." Zuri said to herself. Zuri didnt know what to do. The live was still going as she watched it to see what is going on.

"Nigga move." He heard from a raspy voice. He had a ski on but u can tell he was lightskinned and had some braids. She heard a couple of gunshots as she heard grunts. Everyone in the chat was freaking out and so was Zuri because this was a gruesome situation that Nilah was going to be involved in. She then seen notti in camera as he noticed dd on the ground and picked him up. "Lets go!" He yelled as she saw the boy in his arms as he ran. Ddot walked away from the boy that was attacking dd as she seen blood running doing the concrete as she seen Nilah come up close to the phone and grabs it. "Zuri if ur still watching, I'll be right there.. Im fine." She says ending the live.

Zuri couldnt believe her eyes. She was so worried about that poor boy. She didnt rlly understand why she was so scared and worried for the boy, she never knew him. But she did know that would effect her bestfriend and she would be so sad. Zuri heard keys going into the knob as she heard Nilah walk in and she quickly took out all her bullets and threw it onto the ground and she collapsed. "Nilah omg im so glad ur okay." Zuri says running up to her bestfriend as she lowered towards the ground to hug her best.

"Explain whats going on.." Zuri says calmly. "Well, dd, my cousin.. He apparently was with a girl that was related to ndot. Ndot found out about it after he posted her onto his insta and was out to find him. Dd will be fine but he was punched a bit and stabbed into his thighs and collapsed. He was snuck tho, he was unalarmed but the girl set him up tho because she knew ndot hated dd and Ndot told the girl to do it to get his revenge." She says beginning to cry. "Im so sorry Nilah.." Zuri says rubbing her back and embracing her. "I came back here to get u, were heading to the hospital now so lets go." She says wiping her tears and getting up.

A/N : 😉