1.Marriage

Rathore Mansion,Mumbai:

The Elegant Kritika Shivansh Singh Rathore, second daughter-in-law of the esteemed Rathore family, adorned in a baby pink lehenga,gracefully made her way down the grand hallway of their opulent mansion. As she approached the line of maids holding carefully selected gifts in their outstretched hands, her keen eye examined each detail with precision and poise.

"Is everything ready?" A voice echoed behind her,  A mesmerizing vision of elegance and grace, a young woman in her early twenties stood confidently amidst the opulence of the grand hallway, radiating beauty and sophistication as she adorned herself in a stunning white luxury lehenga.

"Yes, Bhabhi," replied Kritika with assurance.

"Excellent, then let us proceed," declared the girl with authority. She was none other than Vritika Reyansh Singh Rathore, the esteemed eldest daughter-in-law of the illustrious Rathore family.

The maids skillfully carried out their tasks, carefully loading each gift into the awaiting car under the watchful eyes of Vritika and Kritika. The essence of elegance and grace permeated through every action within that momentous scene.

"Bhabhi ,Kya yeh Rathore heir bhi aapne bhai o ke jaise shaadi ke baad apni biwi koo chod jayega?" - Kritika and Vritika ponder the possibility of whether the youngest Rathore brother will follow in his older siblings' footsteps and leave his wife after their lavish wedding, sparking a debate on tradition, honor, and familial expectations.

"Who knows Kriti, anything is possible after all he is a younger brother and if he doesn't follow in their footsteps, they could even scold him," responded Vritika thoughtfully.

Kritika exclaimed with excitement, 'Why should we care, bhabhi? We should be happy after all, a new member is about to join our group!' 

Today marks the joyous occasion of yet another Rathore heir tying the knot, adding to the recent trend of weddings within the prestigious family. Over the past year, both the eldest and second heirs had tied the knot, paving the way for today's celebration of matrimonial bliss with their youngest sibling.

Vritika and Kritika carefully inspected every detail one final time to ensure that everything was in perfect order before making their way  towards the event venue.

Commanding attention in their regal white and pink lehengas, Vritika and Kritika, the formidable eldest and second daughters-in-law of the illustrious Rathore family, made a grand entrance at the opulent wedding venue, exuding an aura of power and grace.

"Where are Reyansh and Shivansh?"Garima Rathore Inquires about the Whereabouts of Her Beloved Sons with a Curious Tone as She Asks her Daughter-in-laws for Information.

"We don't know"Replied Kritika

"So many guests are present here and they are asking about Reyansh's and Shivansh's whereabouts and you don't know"Caught in the midst of a bustling gathering, with many curious guests clamoring for details on Reyansh's and Shivansh's whereabouts, Garima expressed her frustration to her daughter-in-laws about their lack of information.

"How can we know they are your sons not ours you should know about their whereabouts"Replied Vritika

"You both should know after all you both are their wives not me"Garima furiously said to her daughter in laws

"Omg, Seriously? We had absolutely no idea about this shocking revelation. If we are truly considered their wives, shouldn't they at least show us some care and consideration? But no, instead they have callously abandoned us like worthless pieces of garbage! " exclaimed Kritika in disbelief.

"You people are absolutely useless," Garima exclaimed with frustration as she turned and marched away to call upon her sons .While Vritika and Kritika rolled their eyes

The dashing groom confidently made his grand entrance, adorned in a stunning sherwani as he strolled towards the beautifully decorated pavilion where he took his seat with grace and poise.

Arriving in grandeur, the bride made her entrance, adorned in a luxurious red lehenga and taking her seat at the pavilion next to the groom with grace and elegance.

"Bhabhi aapko kya lagta hai yeh Rathore brothers aapne Bhai ke shaadi mein nahi aayenge kya?"Whispered Kritika

"Kya Pata kritika,vaise accha hi hai agar na aaye toh vaise bhi un devils ka chehra kon dekhna chahta hai?"replied Vritika

"Bhabhi aapke devils aagaye"Shocked Kritika exclaimed as she witnessed the arrival of the Rathore brothers

Vritika looked towards kritika in shock and then towards the entrance.

The grand entrance of the eldest and second Rathore heirs, clad in exquisite sherwanis that enhanced their resemblance to Greek gods, captured the attention of all present with its regal splendor.

"Shaitan ka naam liya shaitan haazir"Vritka muttered.

As the marriage ceremony began, everyone in the Rathore family gathered near the pavilion to witness the enchanting rituals conducted by the pandit ji. Amidst the recitation of mantras, Vritika and Kritika stood mesmerized by the sacred ceremony unfolding before their eyes. However, their reverie was abruptly interrupted when Vritika and Kritika noticed a figure standing beside them - it was their husbands, appearing unexpectedly in all their glory. Shocked yet composed, Kritika and Vritika turned their attention back to the bride and groom as they grappled with this unexpected turn of events at the wedding celebration.

With the marriage ceremony coming to a close, it was finally time for the emotional vidai. As she bid farewell to her loved ones, Aradhita couldn't hold back her tears, embracing her mother tightly in a moment of bittersweet happiness.

 Aradhita followed the Rathore family's custom of throwing cooked rice backward during the Vidai ceremony, a fitting send-off as Garima, her  mother-in-law, and Vanya, her  sister-in-law, assisted her in settling into the comfort of the car's backseat beside Shreyansh, her  groom

Vritika and Kritika, along with their husbands Reyansh and Shivansh, left earlier as they hurried off to make last-minute preparations for the grand arrival of the new bride.

Vritika and Kritika meticulously prepared for the enchanting Griha pravesh ceremony, ensuring every detail was perfect for the arrival of the new couple. As soon as they arrived, Vritika led the ceremonial aarti and then guided the radiant new bride to gracefully push the kalash filled with auspicious rice using her right toe, followed by dipping her feet into a thali brimming with vibrant alta before elegantly stepping over the threshold and entering their new abode.

Once the grand welcoming ceremony had concluded, Vritika and Kritika graciously escorted the new bride to her husband's room.

"Oops! Did I mention I'm Kritika and this lovely lady next to me is Vritika? Well, now you know!" chuckled Kritika as she introduced themselves to the new bride.The new bride looked at them in confusion.

"We are technically your husband's brother's wives, so that makes us your sisters-in-law! Welcome to the family, dear new bride!" giggled Vritika, excitedly introducing herself and Kritika

"Alright darling, if you want anything at all, just give us a holler because we are literally just a few steps away," giggled Kritika to the new bride.

"Alright, time for us to make our exit now," declared Vritika, flashing a warm smile at the newly wedded bride.

Hello my lovely readers, I am excited to present to you the first chapter of my new book! I hope you enjoy it and find it entertaining.

Thank you for your support and I can't wait to hear what you think!

Dear readers, remember to cast your vote, share your thoughts and leave a witty (or not-so-witty) comment! Your opinion matters... kind of.

As mentioned before, I am eager to shake things up in the tale of Akanshah and Rudransh. I would greatly appreciate any comedic suggestions you may have to enhance the story. Let's make this book a hilarious hit together!

Byee :)