01

Hello everyone, this is a desi fiction of Yoongi. I hope you'll like it.

---

"Yoongi oppa, can you go out? I was wearing a saree." You said, twisting the hem of the saree with both hands. However, your words did not make any kind of effect on him. He closed the door in a calm manner. You're standing like a statue next to the dressing table. The messy saree is running from side to side.

He didn't even look at you. His gaze was straight ahead. He went straight to your bed and took off his shoes and said,
"So? You can wear your saree. did I forbid you?"

You narrowed your eyes and said in a pleading voice, "Oppa please, look everyone is already ready except me. I'm getting late."

He didn't pay any attention to your words

He didn't pay any attention to your words. he lay down on the bed in a comfortable manner and unbuttoned the top buttons of his white colored kurta and said in a bored voice,

"Look y/nie, don't disturb me. I'm getting a lot of sleepy. No other room is empty. The house is full of girls. I feel so uncomfortable. On top of that, your father has invited people from I don't know where. Those girls are very touchy. I don't want to go into detail about that, you will be ashamed. The main thing is, your room is empty. Let me sleep. That's it!"

At all these words of yoongi, you stood with a stupid look. He is lying peacefully with his eyes closed and a hand on his forehead. It's as if no one is around. Your presence is completely negligible.

You bit your lip in a worried manner. And thought, So he will sleep in this room now? But how will I wear my saree now? So I can't go to my sister's mehndi ceremony?

After that, looking around for a while, you shook your head and said,
"The ceremony will start soon. Will you sleep now?"

He didn't look at you. As before, lying down and closing his eyes, he said, "I have worked hard all day. Your father and brothers have made me an employee without payment. I can't even say anything for the sake of politeness. And I have no business in this girly mehndi ceremony. You go. Don't chant unnecessarily in my ears."

You thought for a while, what does this "unnecessarily chant" mean? All the strange words comes from his mouth.

The sound of music is heard outside. That means the dance song has started. Suddenly your face became tearful. But the tears did not come out. Because your active brain knows that if you cries, your make-up will be spoiled. Eyeliner will be spoiled. Then you will look like a ghost. That cannot be allowed to happen.

After some time you lost your patience and said directly, "I can't wear a saree in front of you." Your voice was clearly determined.

Yoongi didn't say a word. But at the last moment, he turned to his left and went back to sleep. He took your blanket and pulled it on his body and said with a careful sharp voice.
"I've turned around. If you say one more word, I will open my eyes and keep looking at you. I'm warning you."