25

It's a busy afternoon. You have just come out of the shower after returning from college. You still have a wet towel wrapped in your hair. While humming, you stood in front of the dressing table and looked at the flower pot on the balcony. White flowers bloomed on the tree. The size of the flower is very small, but it looks good. The fragrance also good. You have a strange attraction for this unknown flower. "Flower" is such a thing. Heart-wrenching, eye-catching.

For quite a long time, mrs.park continues to try hard to make Gulab jamun at home. The condition of the kitchen is worth seeing. And her condition is even more messed up.

However, the idea of making sweets at home did not enter her mind by herself. Mr.park's contribution is more behind this. Two days ago, he highly praised the sweets he brought from the sweet shop. At one stage he said in a sarcastic voice that it was impossible for his wife to make such sweets. Just then, the idea of making this sweet came into mrs.park's mind. As a result, she started to prove her husband wrong.

But there are many obstacles. She is not able to make the sweets. Maybe sometimes it gets thinner after more water and sometimes it gets thicker after more flour.
After which mrs.park mood become bad. She let out a sigh and raised her voice
"Y/n, come here."

You let out a frustrated breath at your mother's call. You saw her trying to make sweets before taking a bath. You took the towel off your hair and went to the kitchen. You peeked and said,
"You can't, right? I have to call Auntie?"

Your mother looked at you with angry eyes.
"Have you ever seen yoongi being rude to your aunt? Arguing face to face? Can't you learn something from him? Day by day you are becoming extremely rude. Call your aunt and bring her here."

Your mother's bitter words made you feel bad. Even though you knew that she had said these things out of anger, you still felt bad. You went to call your aunt with a sad face.

The door was opened by your uncle. That is yoongi's father. Mr.min.
You tried to smile a little seeing him. Sweetly said,
"Where is Aunt, uncle? Mom is calling her."

He smiled. He left the door and said,
"Come inside, y/nah. Your aunt is in yoongi's room. Call her."

Shaking your head at a gentle pace, you went in. You closed the door by yourself and went in front of yoongi's room. You noticed that he was sitting on the floor. And your aunt is putting oil on his head while sitting on the bed.

Yoongi closed his eyes comfortably. Your presence was not felt.

You knocked on the door lightly with your fingers. Yoongi looked at you. Your aunt also looked.
You fixed your gaze on her and said in a small voice,
"Mom is calling you aunty."

Yoongi understood something was wrong after hearing your sad voice. Looking at his mother, he shook his head and said in a soft voice, "You go mom. I'll see what happened."

Your aunt smiled softly. She understand how sad you are. After understanding the meaning of yoongi's words, she handed the bowl of oil to him and stood up. Before leaving, she put her hand on your cheek and said, "Don't worry. You stay here. I'm going."

You shook your head. As she left, yoongi said in a deep voice,
"Close the door."

You closed the door.

"Why are you at home? You didn't go to the office after dropping me off?" You came and stood next to him. Yoongi shook the bowl of oil in his hand for a while. Then he closed his eyes and said in a pained voice,
"Migraine pain, y/niee. My head is tearing."

You became restless in a second. You leaned over and took the bowl of oil from yoongi's hand and said in a worried tone,
"Well, you sit down. I'll apply oil on your hair. The pain will go away."

Yoongi smiled a soothing smile despite the great pain. As he stood up, you said in a low voice,
"Why you stood up?. You are much taller than me."

Yoongi raised his left eyebrow. Ignoring your words, he sat on the bed and said,
"How many years older than you am I?"

"Eight." You said in a confused voice. You did not understand the meaning of yoongi's question.

"I'll sit down on the ground and you on the bed?"

You frowned again. You said with annoyance
"sit up." You said and stood near yoongi. You put the bowl on the side table and put the heated oil on both hands and rub his scalp.

"Why do you have so much attitude? That's why your migraines are so painful. That's your punishment."

Yoongi did not reply. His eyes closed again in relief of pain.

You has been rubbing yoongi's scalp with utmost care for almost an hour. He has tilted his head close to your stomach. His eyes are still closed. You didn't get tired even for a moment. Instead, your restless mind is not calming down somehow. You want to ask if his pain has subsided, but you can't. Thinking that the man may have closed his eyes in comfort, you will interrupt again if you speaks.

After a while, you asked in a low voice,
"Is it still paining?"

Yoongi looked at you with sleepy eyes. He moved his head and suddenly took your hand and pulled you in front of him. Your half-wet hair was completely dry by then.

Yoongi swallowed dryly looking at your face. He can't stand your sadness. However, he raised his hand. Touching your chin, he lifted your lowered face towards him and the hair that came out on your forehead, tucked behind your ears, said,

"Why are you upset? Did aunt said something to you?"

You looked at him with a sad look. You don't have to say it openly. He understood automatically.

He took a small breath and said,
"Are you a child? You know aunt is a little short-tempered. Does anyone get upset at that much? Mothers can scold."

"That's why mom will only scold me like this?" You said in a sad voice.

Yoongi didn't ask the reason. Your trembling lips did not escape his eyes. If he say anything more about this, the girl will cry now.

He stood up. Taking out T-shirt and trousers from the cupboard, he said,
"Wash your hands from the washroom."

You came after washing your hands quietly. Sitting on the bed, yoongi took out his phone from his pocket and handed it to you and said,
"Stay here, use my phone, sleep. Do whatever you want. But you won't leave the room. You're angry you will just misbehave with aunt."

"I misbehave? Mom scolded me unnecessarily..."

Yoongi stopped you by touching his fingers on your lips. Then he patted your head and said,
"Well shut up. I'm going to take a shower. But you stay here. Okay?"

You nodded in agreement. He smiled a little. Then he took his clothes and went to the washroom.

______________

Yoongi entered the room after a long shower of about one and a half hours. You're sleeping. Your clothes were messy. Yoongi went a little further. A smiling picture of you was flashing on the phone screen. Maybe the girl fell asleep looking at the picture.

Yoongi smiled. A large part of his gallery filled with just your pictures. It's not unknown to you. In addition, you knows all the passwords of his phone. However, even after seeing the pictures, you does not say anything directly. Yoongi himself does not say anything.

He leaned a little. Taking the phone away from your hand, he held your hand and gently touched his cheek with the back of your hand and smiled.

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment.