εφτά

Author's note: I don't know what the hell is wrong with wattpad but I already publish chapter 8🙂. Wattpad is testing my patience literally, I've been editing that chapter again and again just to make sure it was publish. I don't know of you guys saw it.

_________________________________________________________________

Rosalie doesn't know why she was acting like this, following and clinging to her mate like a lost puppy. But she never dislike it, in fact, she's loving it. Just taking a whiff of the flowery scent that her mate's has made her feel relax and calm, at first she thought that aside from the flowery scent, there would be the smell of blood. But who would have thought, it's so faint that it might need for her to take a minute just to smell the blood. Not only her mate but the twins too, with their respective scent. Philos having the scent of relaxing forest mint and Agape has the scent of daisy, each siblings had their own scent. She remembered talking with Allison and Emmet one time, they were joking about how they would have thought that the siblings are some kind of flower fairy. For Emmet, he started to consider Lilianna as one of those fairy in a Disney movie. Which Allison second on that.

"What are you smiling at?" An amuse voice interrupted the blonde's thought.

"Seriously you've been smiling the whole day."

"I was thinking about you alright." The blonde immediately reply, causing the brunette to blush and be stunned by the sudden blatant confession. Rosalie immediately burst out giggling after she saw how red the girl was.

"Can you stop being so blatant. I might actually be questioning what our relationship right now, or I'd be thinking that you're in love with me."

If only I could tell you. The blonde haired girl thought.

-Moon, a hole of light
Through the big top tent up high
Here before and after me
Shinin' down on me
Moon, tell me if I could
Send up my heart to you?
So, when I die, which I must do
Could it shine down here with you?-

The girls spent their time talking until night time came, they settled their own selves in the couch as they watch the bright moon and the bright night skies. The twins were already fast asleep, thanks to the girl's manpower. With Lilianna feeding the twins and Rosalie playing with them till they just fall asleep.

Comfortable silence settled between them, not a single words was voice out. It was peaceful and comfortable, just watching the night. But it was interrupted when a phone call rang, it was Rosalie's phone. Making the blonde frown in irritation.

Looking at her phone, it was Alice calling her. Out of curiosity for the brunette girl, she took a peak.

"Who's Alice?" Slightly feeling a little sour while saying that.

"My sister." A short reply from the blonde which made Lilianna to stiffen. It didn't even take second for her to realize what she was feeling when it diminished by just two words.

"I think I have to go." Rosalie said with voice laced with regret and guilt. Guilty because of the way how her mate's face immediately went downcast. The blonde sigh as she took the brunette girl into her arms. The sudden contact made Lilianna to stiffen but immediately relax as she took whiff of the blonde's perfume.

"Do you really have too?" Still the brunette tried to change Rosalie's decision by acting pitiful. One thing that Lilianna knows in the short time that they spend with each other is that the blonde couldn't resist her when she would act pitiful. And it did work, as Rosalie look so troubled. Conflicted on whether to stay or just go to where her sister ask her to meet, but unfortunately.