MARRIAGE

In few minutes I am going to get married to my LOVE

In few minutes I am going to get married to my LOVE . I am waiting for my PRECIOUS in mandap wearing Sherwani of my PRECIOUS choice.

Yes , today is my wedding . In this 15 days we didn't meet each other , not even for shopping yaar , no one allowed me to meet her , especially her brothers and dad and grandfather and bade papa . Infact I asked her for a date and she said yes but her family said No , can you imagine . How can they say No to me , not MAHESHWARI women's. Typical Jealous Indian father and brothers . But it's okay today she is going to be my wife . And she will be mine forever, no one can separate us .

And suddenly lights become dim and soft music starts to play and I look towards the direction and there she is , like a miracle in my life , Moon to my dark universe , sunshine to my dark life , queen to my dark world. My world , My PRECIOUS. She walks towards the aisle with her brothers holding the phoolo ki chadar and behind her both her dad and her bade papa was there and she is coming with her grandfather , holding his hand and stands in front of me. I was just lost in her . I didn't realise that she reached here .

"Won't you forward me your hand " she said softly . Her face is completely covered with red hues.

"Not just my hand only , I will bow down infront of you and will be on my knees for you and kissing the path you will walk through." said to her with nothing but love only .

Forwarded my hand and bowed down and help her with her lehenga . Made her comfortable on her place . And sat beside her. And pandit ji started the mantras .

Pandit ji is speaking very slowly because he is very old and between mantra , he starts to cough it take him 10 minutes to be fine and then he start again but what can I say or do he is MAHESHWARI'S oldest pandit and they want him to do the marriage of ours that is why I am seating quietly . Suddenly I felt weight on my shoulder and I turned my head and there my BABY having her beauty sleep . I smiled looking towards her , not just me but everyone around is smiling looking at her.

I didn't let anyone disturb her sleep but then pandit ji said to stand up for Pheras . I was about to carry her in my arms but pandit ji said that it's not allowed. Since I didn't had any option other than to wake her up. She woke up and look around and it clicked her that she is getting married. She look towards me and said sorry through her eyes . I smile at her and said that 'its not your mistake but its pandit ji's mistake , he is speaking very slowly'. And she agrees with me , nodded her head with a little pout . CUTE. And then we completed pheras and then pandit ji said to fill her hair with Sindoor , I did and in that process little sindoor falls on her nose which indicates that husband will love more . Yes I will love her more and more . And the last thing left to do , after that we will be pronounced as husband and wife. But pandit ji starts to cough , he is taking so much time , 'someone please give him a cough syrup yaar' and then he gets normal then he said to tie mangalsutra and I did

"Vivah sampan hua , aaj se aap dono pati - patni hai" pandit ji announced. Finally he said what I wanted to hear from last year . I lean towards her and said her