𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖯𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍 3

Hey y'all I'm been getting lots of requests to finish this mini series with a part 3 so here is a wrap up of this story <33 ENJOY 

@NicoD05 "R gonna do a part 3 of the pneumonia series??" 

@Sparkler2020 "omg imagine him just nibbling a cookie with a few lone tears on his face leaned up against Nick while Matt and Nick just stroke his curls and talk to him while he calms down."

Summary: Chris leaves the hospital, goes home and his brothers comfort him. 

Words: 1681

Recap from part 2: 

Chris was too immersed in his embrace with Matt to care about anything else. Once the Doctor left Nick joined his brothers by moving to Chris' other side. He was sat on the edge of the bed as there was a bit of room created when Chris turned his body into Matt's. Matt could feel the fabric of his hoodie become soaked as his brother cried into his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Chris repeated in between sobs. Matt just held him tighter, whispering sweetly into his ear. His one hand was tangled in Chris' sweaty hair and his other occupied his brothers back. Matt gently rocked himself and Chris back and forth, hoping it would ease his brother's cries. Nick had begun running his hand up and down the side of Chris' torso. They stayed like that, helping Chris de-escalate.

"I have a cookie here, and some juice," Doctor Nadia poked her head in the door and set the items on the counter.

"Thank you," Nick smiled at her. 

 ♡ "Shhhh, shhh, I got you buddy," Matt's voice was soft as he spoke into his brother's ear. He placed a few quick kisses to the top of his brother's head, squeezing him into his chest further, "you're okay now, everything done," Matt's continued to hush his brother's cries soothingly. 

"Mmmm," Chris' cries turned to sniffles and breathy whimpers. 

The youngest was holding on tightly to the fist fulls of fabric he had of Matt's hoodie in his hands. Only his left hand was gripping with any strength as his right wrist was still throbbing in pain. Any slight moments would remind him of the excruciating ordeal he'd just gone through. 

Part of him was ashamed of his predictable reaction to the injection, he knew Nick and Matt expected him to react this way, considering he had done so with every single injection he'd ever received. But this one was different, he wanted to explain to his brothers just how scared he was feeling. How he felt like the wind was knocked out of him, how close he was to ripping his hand away when it was happening, unbothered by the consequences it would've brought. But he had no words to describe exactly how painful it was, and he was too exhausted to try. 

"Whatcha thinking about baby, hmm?" Matt cooed at him, stroking his hand through his hair a few times, he pulled back Chris' bangs to get a better look at his face.

"Th-that really hurt and I don't feel well," Chris couldn't hold in his whining. He grimaced at himself, ashamed about his desperate cries for comfort. 

"I know, Nick's going to go check you out and get your prescription then we can go home, okay?" Matt explained their plan. 

"You're alright sweetheart, we'll be back home soon," Nick chimed in, still rubbing his brother's back. 

The logical side of Chris thought going home sounded good, he wanted to get as far away from the hospital as possible. But the thought of Matt undoing his hold on him sounded like torture. He needed to be in Matt's arms, he was comfortable there, safe, protected, he didn't want to leave, even if it was only for the ride home. His mind was clouded with emotion, it forced him into his most vulnerable mindset and he wasn't able to pull himself out of it.