CHAPTER 1

Months passed after the birth of fire born prince and princess. News about their extraordinary and magical birth circulated all other Aaryavrat. Poet expressed the  extraordinary beauty of fire born princess Drupadi in poetry while words went around of her being prophesied as the most beautiful woman in Aaryavrat.

Her swayamvar was arranged, kings, princes and even commoners from a far arrived in Panchal with different reasons. Unlike previous months ,this time Panchal was decked up as a bride giving competition to the fire born princess.

Guest who arrived to take part in the competition were led towards swayamvar Sabha while commoners headed to the region situated for them ,their eyes eager to behold the beauty of the princess.

In the middle of swayamvar Sabha a covered bow layed untouched and three seats stood out among all belonging to Dwarka Shree Krishna, Maharaj and the princess

Everyone eyes wandered around curiously to have a glimpse of the princess but their wait halted with the arrival of the king followed behind with Kanha ushering the guest to take their seats.

"I welcome you all who had arrived with the motive of winning the hand of my daughter. Before I invite my daughter, I once again welcome Vasudev Krishna who had arrived to witness my daughter's swayamvar, my the best win.

As i call up my son to take over from here and explain the rules of the competition before that I invite the princess of Panchal who is the reason you all are here"

Their was murmur around as everyone eyes settle towards the entrance as Drupadi in company of her maids and Shikandini make her appearance,

Seeing her beauty it got different reaction, some were looking at her with lust, admiration while theirs one whose concentration was solemnly on the centre where lays the bow

Seeing her beauty it got different reaction, some were looking at her with lust, admiration while theirs one whose concentration was solemnly on the centre where lays the bow.Folding her palm infront of the guest she took her seat

Folding her palm infront of the guest she took her seat