Chapter 12 Tight squeeze

Inside the factory there is a lot of destruction that happened here. It was strange what exactly happened to make the factory end up in a state like this.When the group started to look around the front lobby as they were surprised about the state of it sure, they know that the toy factory had been closed for a long time. But they never expected the state of it to be well to be honest like a scene from a horror film.

They are just at a lost for this as the place looked like there was a battle here as there was also a lot of discarded toys that look to be taken apart. But the way that they were position felt off. Including how they were taking apart as everybody knows that toys break all the time but the way they were broken, felt off.

Almost like what an insane person would do to a victim. that doesn't make sense as they shouldn't be so focussed on that it should be focussing on finding out where their friend is.As they also realize that the power is somehow still functioning in the way as that made no sense but something about how the place was closed off didn't feel normal at all.

There is a lot of scratches made by some kind of creature as that doesn't make any sense not to mention the cartoon version of Huggy Wuggy for the front lobby seem to be scratched out, but not completely. Not to mention that there was dried blood everywhere.

Well, not completely everywhere, but there was still some dried blood as that didn't make any sense

Well, not completely everywhere, but there was still some dried blood as that didn't make any sense.There is something off about the state of the front lobby as why was there so many scratches and dried blood not to mention that discarded toys in the state that they were in.Soon after seeing the front lobby they decided to look around if there was any way of getting to see the rest of the factory.

When the group continued looking around the lobby the triplets look to see that there was a gift shop here as there was also posters with cartoon versions of the toys there. As the triplets soon made their way to the gift shop. It was strange honestly because there are discarded toys there in a very messed up way.

As these toys look like the ones in the front lobby as there seem to be a lot of other things as well left in a mess. The only thing that seem to be working properly is that toy train. So that is very strange including that it was still working as the triplets can't help but feel a little bit reminiscent.But now is not the time to do some investigation so that they can find their friend as they can't help but notice that Lolli and Pop seem to be distracted by the brother and made sense honestly.

After their memories were restored the twins can help but feel a little bit sad, knowing that the brother still had that television on his head, but they somehow got even more sadder when they realize that their brother told them that the television is his head. When he looked at the image of them before all of this happened.

He was confused with his old face saying that he doesn't recognize who this stranger is with his siblings.That is very sad honestly because Oliver is clearly not doing well as his mind had forgotten some things even what his own face look like. As he had learned to accept that long ago, but it still wasn't right.When he is going through the hallway of this abandoned factory, making toys for children he can't help but wonder why his siblings were worried about him.