Chapter Fourteen

When we arrive at his apartment, he locks the door behind him, and I take off my blazer and place it on a hanger in the hallway. I slowly walk to his open-plan kitchen as he offers me something to drink. "You wanna something to drink?" he asks politely. "No, thanks; I'm good." I refuse his extremely tempting offer. "Whatever you say." he responds as he takes off his blazer.

"Well, I was thinking that since we're both dressed up, we should take advantage of it and dance." He suggests it out of the blue. "What? No way. I can't dance." I cross my arms over my chest. "Hey Siri, play Lover by Taylor Swift." He orders. "Not even now?" he adds as the first tones of the song echo through the spacious living room. "You're crazy." I shake my head, but the corners of my mouth twitch at the same time. "Crazy for you." He winks at me right before he offers me his hand. "May I have the honor of dancing with you, Mrs. Stubborn?" he asks. "Only one dance, Mr. Businessman." I reply that I accept his offer, after all.

We slowly start to move across the oak floor of his living room, accompanied by the tender tones of Taylor's voice. I'm not sure if I can call this dancing, but I suppose we were both trying our best. After a while, we became more synchronized, and all of the initial tension disappeared. "Wait, don't you have practice tomorrow? Shouldn't you get some sleep like a proper athlete?" I ask suddenly, in realization that our evening activities may interfere with his professional life. "No, no practice, but in case you're curious, we have three away games in the next week, and we're leaving tomorrow for the trip. But right now, I have different priorities." He says it casually as he spins me around.

We move to the rhythm of the song as his firm hand still holds my waist. "Oh, right." I say in slight disappointment. "What?! Are you gonna miss me?" he teases me. "What do you think?" I answered with a question. "Well, I don't know if you're gonna miss me, but I'm hell sure you're gonna miss my grilled cheese." he tries to joke. "Very accurate, I must admit." I smile at his words. "So, you won't miss me even a tiny bit after all, good to know." He nods, pretending to be offended. At this point, neither of us was able to realize that the song ended a while ago, as we were swept by the thrill of our conversation while still dancing.

"I didn't say that." I say defensively. "Right." He shakes his head. "You want proof?" I ask cheekily as we slowly stop moving, but he only looks at me, completely confused. "So, I think we shouldn't waste any time till you're gone." I suggest. "What are you doing?" he asks as I cut him off with my lips pressing against his. "You wanted proof, didn't you?" I say when I slightly pull away. "Are you playing with me?" he asks. "Does it look like I'm joking?" I say with a stone-cold expression as I start unbuttoning his shirt.

At this point, he manages to understand all the signals, so he grabs my hand and leads me to his bedroom. The only source of light are the hundreds of flickering lights in the streets of Montreal, peeking through the enormous glass windows. But it was enough to see all of his features. His muscular figure is illuminated by the city lights, and his heavy breathing echoes through the bedroom.

He slowly started to undress me. He grabs the hem of my dress and gently pulls it over my head. He continues until I'm only in my underwear. That is, the moment I finish unbuttoning his shirt, he throws it onto the ground and unbuckles his belt. It doesn't take long until the only piece of clothing covering him are his boxers. I lift the palm of my hand and trace his bare chest with my fingertips down to his athletic abs, but it doesn't take long until he places me on his king-sized bed and starts trailing kisses all the way from my neck to the hem of my panties. His movements are sending shivers down my spine, and I let out a small moan.

When he places a soft kiss on the fabric of my lacy panties I take in a sharp breath. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He mutters under his hot breath as he slides my panties down my legs. He leans closer and kisses me passionately until he sucks the air out of my lungs. After what feels like an eternity, he breaks the kiss and decides to speak. "You taste so good, baby." he doesn't waste much time as he lowers his head and places it right between my thighs in the place where I need him the most. But when he notices how wet I am already, he stays in shock. "Good lord, you're so wet." He says, before I feel his tongue on my private parts, licking every damn inch of me.

He moves his tongue in swift motions as I start to lose my breath. When he starts sucking on my clit, I shut my eyes in pleasure. "Cole, don't stop." I whimper as his motions become gradually faster, sending me over to an edge. "Oh my God." I mutter when the pleasure starts to completely overcome my senses. "That's it, baby; come for me." he says before he brings me to my climax.

He lifts his head up and kisses me passionately. When he pulls away, he pulls down his boxers and leans over me, but this is the moment when I interrupt him. "I know I probably should've told you. But I've never done it before." I say it almost inaudibly. "Are you serious right now.?" he pulls away a little bit as if I were suddenly more fragile. "I'm a big girl, Cole. I can handle it." I reassured him. "But how the hell has such a girl like you never -" he says in confusion, but I cut him off before he had a chance to finish his sentence. "All of the guys I've met were assholes. And I swore I would wait for the right one, but he never showed up. Until now." I look straight into his eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, seeking my permission. "I'm sure." I nod in approval. "Really? Because then there's no way back, Sophia." He gives me the last chance to back off, but I don't change my mind; it makes me want him even more. "I know, but I want this. I want you." I say dead serious. At this point, there was really no way back, as he's already unwrapping a small silver package.

"Is this alright?" He asks after he slides in for the first time. "Yeah." I respond. "Oh god, you're so tight." He pushes a little bit harder this time, till he's all in. I let out a moan as he filled me in completely. He starts moving in slow but progressive motions as I adjust to his pace. It's slightly painful at first, but nothing unbearable, and after a few minutes, the discomfort is replaced by pleasure. „Is everything okay?" he asks as he traces his thumb across my cheek. „Yeah, don't stop. It feels good." I dig my fingernails into his back, leaving slight marks behind.

His breaths are becoming more sloppy, and I can tell that he's close. „Oh God." he growls as he's on the edge. „Cole." I moan his name as he pushes in for the last couple of times, and I grab the covers, and we both reach our climaxes. We don't move for a couple of seconds as our shallow breaths fill the room. He's looking right into my eyes with so much admiration that it almost doesn't feel real. He can't be real. I still can't process what just happened.

We lay side by side. At first in complete silence. His eyes are fixed on me as I stare back at him. There's nothing that needs to be said. Our stares said it all. We were still confused, but comfortable, a little overwhelmed, but content. We both found the balance that we were desperately searching for; we found each other just when we needed it the most. He found me; he saved me. He shows me colors I can't see with anyone else. With him, the world isn't just black-and-white. I like this. I like this too much.