Part 1

Its the balcony of English department of   Rati Devi College....a young lady wearing a crop top and long skirt walking towards the hall room waving her waist......She is Monika ,third year student in English honours....she is  this....

people loves her for her super friendly attitude, her always fresh lily like face and her sexy belly and navel add erotic finishing touch to her popurality and attractivness

people loves her for her super friendly attitude, her always fresh lily like face and her sexy belly and navel add erotic finishing touch to her popurality and attractivness.......everyboy is looking at her enjoying the view.....she entered the class then all other sem batch boys got upset but her semester boys still enjoying sexy Monika's view....

The class started and the professor came to Monika's class....after greetings the professor said that Professor Ijaz has asked Natasha to meet him for 3 hour  rehersal at hall room of the department on the 3rd floor.Then Professor asked today Natasha isn't present to her best friend kajal.Kajal said Natasha is ill so she can't came but Monika can see a fear on the face of Asha and she also knows the reason behind it.

Actually Ijaz is the only male proffesor in English department and he is young and quite handsome with good muscular figure upon which every girl dies...only a few girl can avoid his charm....And he is a drug and sex addict he use to call girl students in his  home saying that he has some good notes of the topic and then give them drug and then have sex with them.... Recently Natasha fall in his trap and got pregnant so she didn't come......

Monika is in reality an undercover cop who is investigating on a report that someone in this college giving drugs to girls and raping them , one big business man's daughter was also a victim so Monika was given the case to investigate it and she first sent her informer and then she came a few months ago and she knew that it's Izaj he is hungry for sex it's the time Monika waiting for these months to expose Izaj....Monika said Ma'am I will participate and come for rehersal... Professor said well she will inform Izaj sir.........

Then it's afternoon 3 o'clock Monika
got out of class and went to meet Izaj...Izaj was waiting for Monika like a hungry wolf, Natasha in her own will have sex with Izaj but after becoming pregnant she didn't come ,Izaj actually don't know this ....he hadn't sex for nearly one month now he is thinking his fast will break that too with such a hot and sexy girl......

Monika went to hall room ,Izaj asked her to come in and said so you come for the rehearsal.....
Monika - No sir !
Izaj - So for what (Ijaz thinking like Natasha ,Monika has fell into his charm and got attracted by his strong and muscular body )

Monika- actually I need ****** drugs sir !

Izaj's eyes popped out what, what are you saying what isbthis nonsense

Monika said please sir I am unable to get that for past 1 week I can't live without having that any more..please sir please help me.I know you have that.....

Izaj first denied but later on Monika fell into Izaj's feet...Izaj thought Monika is drug addicted and he can use this opportunity to have sex with her...Izaj said okay..but Monika...

Monika - but what sir ?? I can pay any price for it...

Izaj smiled and then put his hand on her navel and then slides upto her boob and said you mean any price..???

Monika - if you want this price then I will pay this....

Izaj got happy his hands were till on Monika's chest...he saw Monika's chain in her neck and light fell upon this , Izaj saw there was camera in Monika's neck chain...he then pushes Monika and took his bag and ran from there...Monika fell down......then Monika got up and ran behind Izaj ....Izaj came to the premises at ground floor and found the police has already there.....and then Monika came from back.......

Monika before going to Izaj already informed her senior officer who brought force to College and as police has arrived principal and other remaining staffs were coming to talk to them....as the college is having the foundation day ceremony after a week so a holiday was declared for preparation from the second hour of today so students left today only a few students who are in organising committee is in the centrall hall........so college premises was nearly void....

Ijaz seeing that he has been caught pick out his gun and tried to shoot Monika but within a fraction of second Monika kicked his pistol off his hand and jumped on him.She then caught him from behind and then smashed him on the wall.....Izaj fell down....the principal and others present their come and asked what is this going on...and Izaj got up and tried to attack but senior officer gave a punch to Izaj , he again fall down and then the constables caught and take him.....

The Senior officer disclosed real identity of Monika to Principal...that she is an undercover police was given duty to investigate about allegations for having drug business in the college.

It's the evening Monika came to office where other officers were discussing something....one of them shouted congratulations Monika one more jewel on your crown.

Monika saw it is the new combat trainer for her group to train the fellow officers combat skills , the earlier officer was good but the present one is very bad he always touches women inappropriate manner,Monika never takes trainning from this officer she is enough efficient and well in marital arts from her childhood.Combat trainer watching Monika's navel get more aroused Monika didn't changed her dress till now ....he put his glass down and touched Monika's belly  from backside over navel and pressed her navel..and he put another hand over Monika's chest touching her boob .Then he said capture one like  this  then lift him then thrash him...this is the right way , I saw you today not doing it right way so the criminal again got up and attacked.....Monika said let me try this once and then Monika pick up him and thrased on the floor....aaaaaaa the trainer shouted and then fell unconscious.

The Chief of Special Forces came there and tell ah he got what he deserved take him away to dispensary and terminate from job....well done Monika.

Actually Monika know this technique but she didn't want to make much injury to Ijaz otherwise it will be problematic to gain information......

Then the Chief gave a piece of paper to Monika's hand and left.