𝐗𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

Spicy + mild violence warning 😚

Earlier that day..

I LET OUT A LOW GROAN as my eyes peeled open meeting with my dog who was wide awake already looking at me. "Hey Spike." I said tiredly, forcing myself to get up from my cold sheets.

I ran my hands through my hair and left my bed to do my business in the bathroom, Spike following close behind. The big guy still hasn't learned personal space yet.

Walking out of my bathroom, my hair wet and my towel wrapped around my waist I walked into my closet with my phone in hand as I checked my emails while getting dressed.

"The fuck.." I mumbled, looking through my missed calls as I pulled on my pants. I had gotten two missed calls from the prison that my father is being held in. I let out a sigh.

Please let this man be on his best behavior. The police is already on my ass ever since that dumb fuck of a high schooler crashed into my car. I can't have my father screwing everything up..again.

I walked out of my closet nearly tripping over Spike who looked up at me innocently. I rolled my eyes, "You've got to stop doing that buddy." I walked around him and out of my room, the sound of paws tapping against the floor followed me into my kitchen where I saw Julian typing away on his computer.

His usual sunglasses were off and he had his usual emotionless face on. Spike ran up to him nearly knocking over, Julian looked up at me nodding in a greeting as he scratched behind Spike's ears.

I walked up to the pantry grabbing Spikes dog food and placing some in his bowl occupying him for the time being.

"Any luck on the missing shipment." I asked Julian who was frowning at his computer. He looked up at me giving me a cocky smirk. "Yea actually we did. Phineas and I brought him in this morning, he's all yours boss. Oh and you're not gonna believe who it is." I frowned at that, rolling up my sleeves as I made my way to the basement.

Reaching the basement, I unlocked the door which required a PIN code and walked in. The smell of blood hit my nose and I felt an evil smirk grow on my face. I walked around the corner and was faced with a certain blondie.

His face was almost unrecognizable, looks like Phineas must've had his fun. The guy groaned, opening his eyes that met mine. His body flinched back in the restraints. "Wha-What the fuck man!" He yelled, once again trying to get out of the ties. I let out a dark chuckle walking over to the stained table that was in the corner of the room.

"Hey magic mike, I'm fucking talking to you! You can't just fucking take me!" He yelled again. Like that was helping his case.