The start of a challenge

Catnaps pov

I wake up to the hot breath of dogday in my ear, sending me chills. I turn over and cuddle him more, wrapping my tail around his leg slowly, though, because if he wakes up, he is going to make me get up, and I don't want to. So then I fall back to sleep listening to the breaths of my partners.

A few hours later

Dogdays pov

I wake up slowly, taking in my lovers lavander scent. Rubbing my head on top of his, take the moment to enjoy. Until I heard screaming and voices coming closer. I assumed that the critters were running around, so I relaxed. But then someone started banging on the front door like crazy. Making me and Catnap jump, I jump out of bed while Catnap is fighting the urge to. I am worried about what if someone is in danger. I run to the door, swinging it open to see Crafty and Bobby trying to hold back Ms M. Crafty flashes a worry look to me but with a slight smile. I slowly close the door. "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON!" Ms. M yells before I close the door all the way.
I don't know if I should or should not be worried? I walk back to the room, and Catnap is still knocked out. "Mmm, what happened now?" Catnap says, sleepy. I look at him confused. He has cat-like senses. Shouldn't he have good hearing? I mean, I was only at the front door. "Your mom gone sicko," I say and crawl back to bed, still tired. He only nods a bit and goes back to bed as well. I just stare at him as this just doesn't brother him at all. Well, that and why wouldn't I want to watch his cute face.
The door starts banging even louder this time, and now Catnap is for sure up this time. "What's she going sicko?" Catnap says, riseing slowly. "Yesterday, I think," I say, fixing myself in bed. He yawns, and I yawn. We are both really too tired to do anything. But Catnap gets up and stretches, when I tell you the way he stretches it's like he's doing that on purpose, like he trying to put on a show but let me tell you it works. He then walks to the bathroom, probably taking a fat shit, just kidding, but that's what I like to think. The door starts banging louder, and I am afraid she's going to break my door down. Catnap comes out of the bathroom, still tired, and flops down on my stomach. I pet his head as he goes back to sleep, I don't know how he is so calm when someone is literally trying to break down the door. I want to sleep, but I don't really like to take naps after just waking up. I hear glass break, but I assume all the banging knocked over a glass cup. But still, glass is dangerous, so I push catnap aside and go check out the damage. I open the door to the hallway, and I see Ms M arm going through the wind-OWW. I yell, I fall back on my butt and look down. I stepped on the stupid glass. Catnap comes running behind me. "STO-stop, there's glass, ugh." I grunt in pain. "OH MY GOSH," he rushes down near me, making sure there is no more glass before he sits. Ms. M finally opened the door and barged in. Her face went from anger to my bad real quick it would have been funny if the glass didn't hurt much.
Catnap frowns at her in disappointment. "Mom, help me take him to the couch," Catnap says, trying to lift me up. She does, but when she picks me up, she does a quick tight squeeze to show she's still mad at me. I roll my eyes, and she acts like a kid for a mom if you ask me. I am on the couch, and Catnap goes to get a first aid kit and some other stuff while I am left with Ms. M. We sat in silence for a while till I had it, "What's your problem?!" I say growling at her a bit. She scoffs. "Me?! Please, you dating my son is enough. " She rolls her eyes. "You don't want me to date your son?" I say a bit heartbroken. She eyes me down and glares in my eyes. "I don't know you, I don't want a stranger dating my son, especially a dog," she says as she straightens her back so she is much taller. "You don't know me. So how can you hate me? Plus, who hates dogs, everyone loves dogs?!" I say in utterly disbelief. She rolls her eyes, and I do the same and sink in the couch more. "You guys are right," we hear the sweet voice of Catnap coming from the hallway. Catnap comes put holding a few things for my foot and doing his little cheeky smile, and sitting by my injured foot. "You guys don't know each other," he says calmly, and he begins to pick out glass out my foot. I winch in pain, and Ms M looks at catnap, confused. "Yes?, what are you saying?" she says, extending he neck so she is right above Catnap. Catnap slouches a bit and does his cheeky smile again, "I'm saying, it wouldn't hurt to you know.... try to get to know each other. " he whispers the last part, but we hear it clearly. "WHAT?!" Ms M and I both yell. Catnap glares at the both of us. "Oh please, if there is anything I need to know about that thing," she says, fixing her neck and leaning against the wall" I feel offended, I am not a thing I am also another living being to. "THING?! I never liked spiders anyway. " I crossed my arms and looked away. Ms. M took that personal and hit my already hurt foot. "OUCH," I glare at her. "Dogs were always stupid to begin with," she scoffs. "Yeah, well, spiders ar-" Catnap cuts us both off. "And cats hate loud noises, so both of you calm down," he says, frowning. He bandages my foot and does a quick glare at me. "I'm going home. I'm sorry my idea was dumb to begin with anyway," he says, walking away in dissapontment. He leaves the house, and now I feel quitly, I look over to Ms M, who also looks a bit saddened. Maybe if I tried really hard like SUPER SUPER HARD, I could maybe get along with Ms M. "...uhm, i-...I'm sorry." Gosh, that was hard to do. She looks at me and checking to see if I am tricking her or something and after a few seconds. "Uh yeah, me too," she says as if she was going to puke. I mean, it's a start, though. "What if we tried to do uhm... Catnaps plan. So we could get to know each other. " I say regretting everything. "I already knew what catnaps plan was," she says, looking at me dumb. I roll my eyes, ugh, this is going to be the end of me. "But, uhm yeah, I guess we can try....b-but only for Catnap," she says, with an angry face. "Oh okay, well let restart," I say, sitting up better. "Restart?" She says, titling her head in confusion. I nod and hold out my hand. "Uh hi, I am Dogday." i force a smile. She shakes my hands and forces a smile as well. " Mommy Long legs call me Miss." she grits her teeth at the last part. We both shake hands and begin our challenge.

___________________________________________
SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT I BACK SO DONT WORRY I BEEN BUSY WITH THESE LAST SCHOOL YEAR TEST AND I GOT ONE NEXT WEEK TO LIKE GIRL. ANYWAYS LOVE YALL

1335 words