Chapter 9

The Rathore's arrived at Raghuvanshi villa for the Roka ceremony. Kavya and Rudransh were made to sit together. Kavya was wearing Pastel purple Rajput poshak and Rudransh was wearing the same matching colour Kurta  with white pant

Sachita did Tilak of both Rudransh and Kavya afterTilak .Both families exchanged gifts, sweets and dryfruits.

Gayatri embellished Kavya with beautiful Red dupatta and blessed her with gifts. All the elders gave them blessings. The cousins of Kavya and Rudransh gave a beautiful dance performance.

As the Roka ceremony ended Both families had the lunch together. For the next few days they celebrated all the rituals done in the Marwari wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of Mehndi all the lady were getting mehndi done on their hands. Some ladies were dancing infront of Bride.

Kavya was wearing beautiful Olive green lehnga she was sitting surrounded by the bridesmaid who were hiding her from Rudransh so that he won't peak in her Mehndi while the mehndi artist writes his name.

Rudransh and his gooms men were lingering around trying to peak in many times The elder ladies caught them and pulled their ears. After Kavya's mehndi was done Mehndi artist wraped it in protection tape.

All the men were trying to find their name in their partners mehndi. It was fun game. Look on the men's face when the didn't find them was hilarious.

Suddenly Rudransh came to her and whispered in her ears "I have to go there is emergency in hospital" he said and she looked at him with assuring look and gestured him to go he informed the elders and rushed to the hospital

As the ceremony came to end every men started feeding their partner. Yuvraj also fed Kavya and everyone retarded to their room.

Kavya changed and was in her PJ's. She messaged Rudransh to call her once he was done with surgery in reached home it had been almost 4 hours since he left.

There was a knock on her balcony window. She got scared and took a vase from bedside table and walked towards the door to open it. She opened the door and was about to hit the person but her hand was stopped in middle.

She looked at Rudransh with a shock she took her hand back took relief sigh "what are you doing her" she asked and let him in the door. There grandparents have strictly asked them not to meet eachother secretly.

She closed the balcony door and locked the room door. "Sorry for leaving you in the middle of the ceremony" he said and she cupped his cheeks "it's okay Ansh you are a doctor and your duty towards your patients come first. And I am proud of you for it. You didn't think about anything and went to someone life it's a really big thing" she said and he gave her sad smile.

"What happened why so gloomy" she asked "I couldn't save her she was just a 4 years old child her parents  were traveling without any safety seat and due to sudden break the accident happened she was sitting on front seat and glew out of window and hit her head " he said "we tried to save her but we couldn't save her I saw her mother crying infront of me begging me to bring her daughter back"  he said  she hugged him tightly not saying anything.

They stayed like that for hours without saying anything  some times words are not needed to comfort the person and hug is enough. After a while Rudransh sleptt in her arms. She made him lie on the bed and tucked him in comforter she laid beside him and hugged him and slept.