26|half-naked

Kian's POV

Screaming. That's what I woke up to. High-pitched screaming that honestly made me think of a banshee.

God, which one woke up?

Lilac's POV

There was a man in an unknown room with me and my best friend and I'm half naked!

"Oh my gosh, who are you?" I scream once more as I reach over to grab my phone. the straps of my red dress start to slip down my shoulders as I pull my blanket up to cover myself.

He groggily stands up, and I grab the pillow from underneath Bria's head. "back up," I say. he dosent move from his standing position.

"I can and I will use the pillow if you get any closer."

"nice to know you don't lose your sense of humor in threating situations. how comforting."

that voice. so familiar.

"Kian?"

"That's me."

-----

this totally isnt a short chapter and it totally hasnt been like over a month and you all totally dont hate me right?

neways plssss go check my instagram, i post edits and teasers/stuff abt my new book!!

my insta is @izzluvzz and my display name is izzy (just like it is here)
i have so so sooo many books in the works rn, and im currently more focused on my mew story Endless Whisper than i am with HM, the rewrite of tbbnd and the rewrite of His light, or really any other book.

sorry loll
and ily all (go to my insta and like my posts pls)
mwah 💋

sorry loll and ily all (go to my insta and like my posts pls) mwah 💋