Chapter 20

No proofreading

Let's start

Next day
Hm awoke to find Ks was not with her. She recalls their argument from the night before, and after getting ready, she went to meet her, only to discover that ks had already left.
Hm was saddened after learning that. Hm left Thana without even finishing breakfast.

Hm tried to talk to her all day, but Ks avoided her, which hurt her(hm). Hm expected Ks to come and pick her up, but Ks instead sent a driver to pick her up from Thana. When hm returned home, she discovered that Ks had once again locked herself in the study room.

Two days passed as ks was so avoiding her presence that she did not even exist for her anymore. Ks this behaviour was not bearable for her(Hm). She understands why this behavior is affecting her so much somewhere. She was aware that she was developing feelings for Ks, but her mind was constantly wondering how she could fall for her when their relationship was only a contract.

At midnight
Hm was not feeling sleepy, so she went to the kitchen to get chur chur to eat. This could lighten her mood, but she noticed Ks was also in the kitchen. Ks saw her and took some steps to leave. Hm calls her, but she ignores her. Hm follows her, holds her wrist, and pins her against the wall.

"Ama ka dimag kharab ho gya hai apka....." Ks said

"Dimag hmara nhi apka kharab ho gya h.....kyu avoid kr rhi h aap hume....." Hm said

"Hume juthe log psnd nhi h.....na hi unse baat krne m hum koi dilchaspi rkhte hai....." ks said

"Har baar juth sirf dhoka nhi hota KS... kayi baar juth bolne k piche wajah hoti hai...." Hm said

"juth dhoka hi hota h chahe fir wajah koi bhi ho farq nhi pdhta....." ks said

"hmari baat suniye...." hm said

"hume ab apki koi baat nhi suni hai.....ap hume rasta dede toh acha hoga......" Ks said

"Suni pdegi apko ks...." he said as he moved closer to her, leaving only an inch between them.

Now that she was fully engrossed in hm, ks did not even want to release hm hold. But after a few minutes, ks remembered the letter and pushed her slightly.

"kahe sune hum....nhi suna hume...." Ks said, but before she could push him, Hm pressed her lips against hers. Hm was kissing her as if there was no tomorrow, and Ks initially resisted her, but later kissed her madly, forgetting her insecurity, anger, and everything.

They collapsed after a few minutes due to a lack of oxygen. Hm cupped her face and said:
"Humne apse voh baat isliye nhi chupayi kyuki hum apko dhoka dena chahte the......Humne isliye chupayi kyuki....Hum pasand karne lge hai apko....bohot jyada psnd krne lge....hume farq pdhne lga hai ki ap hmare baare m kya sochti.....apko khone se darne lge hai hum.....I like you miss Ks....." Hm said

Hm confessed everything that was in her heart. She simply followed her heart and ignored all of the fears that were making her unable to say the truth.

Hm let go of her hold and freed her a little.
"jante hai ki galat kia humne hume phele hi bta dena chahiye tha apko.....par nhi bta pa rhe the koshish ki thi humne par dar rhe the ki kahi aap hmare milne ki baat sunke hume khudse dur na krde.....Kji....humare or Shivani ke bich m ab kuch nhi h voh sirf or sirf ateet (past) ka ek hissa h bs aur kuch nhi......aur use milke bs yhi clear kr dena chahte the hum.....voh contract wali baat humne nhi btayi use.....voh lawyer h uske sources hai vhi se pta chl gyi usko....."

Hm looks into her eyes and said
"Apki narazgi bardash nhi kar pa rhe hai hum.....Ap chahe toh lad lijiye humse....par is tareeke se humse pesh mat aiye sehen nhi ho rha hai humse....."