chp-11

Ishan
I am sorry till now I did as you said but just do not harm them please. 

Vatsal
Choose between the options

Ishan
O-option o-one .

Vatsal
I knew it you wanted to be fucked by me but I won't give you what you want . For today I will leave you but next time I would do both . First I would fuck you hard that you won't even be able to stand and then in front of you I would kill your closed ones and you won't be able to save them .

Ishan
Do anything you want with me but please please I beg you just do not hurt them .

                      Flashback
( Vatsal and Ishan were at the medic room 2 days back )

Vatsal
Say sorry orelse Shubman will be dead .
I know everything about your life.

Ishan
You cannot hurt him. Shubie always has bodyguards with him .

Vatsal
Oh he is your Shubie now .
Let me tell you what all I can do .

Ishan
W-what do you mean .

Vatsal
Shubman Gill . Your current best friend. He has feelings for you and you guys kissed . You rejected him because you know a guy is made for a female . From then you feel weird about your and his relationship. Shubman has a habit of going out with his sister Shahneel every now and then . I have connections all around him .

Mayank Markande one of your best friends. He knows about your past with me a little bit . He is protective of of you . He is in love with Abhishek Sharma but does not realise it . He had the same mindset about a guy dating a guy which has slowly changed. He daily himself goes to a bakery and eat cake from there . He has a habit of playing tennis every Saturday.

Abhishek Sharma one of Shubman's best friends. He is in love with Mayank Markande madly . He always does what Mayank likes to be noticed by him.  He has a friend who is my worker and is with him because of me .

Rohit Sharma. Now what should I say about him . He loves you till core but cannot give you chances to play due to the pressure of BCCI . His daughter and wife also loves you like hell . I have one of my spies in Sammy's school too .

Hardik Pandya just like a elder brother to you . He also loves you and is aware about few things from your past . You are close to him a lot . I even have my men around him brother and wife .

Rishab Pant another one of your best friend who just recovered from an accident but I won't mind to get him in hospital again. 
Raj Kishan your lovely brother--

Ishan
Stop stop please stop . I will do everything you say just do not harm any one of them

Vatsal
That's what I like about you . You understand things a little fast .
Distance yourself from them . Make them hate you orelse.

Ishan
Yes yes I will

Vatsal
Everyone who stays near you will be dead . Or are you going to act selfish and be with them ? Not thinking even a little bit about them .

Ishan
I will make them depise me hate me . I will do everything you say just leave my family and my closed ones out .

                  Flashback ends

Vatsal
I am going to go out for a few hours. So do not dare act smart .

Ishan
Y-yes okay ( Vatsal leaves ) . Finally after 2 days I am free . I don't know next when will I get this chance . I won't stay in this room for a few hours I will stay outside.

                     At the Terris
Ishan's pov
Finally after hours of misery .
Right now I am here . My life changed so much . Only few days ago I was smiling and dancing happily with my friends and teammates.
Now I cannot even look at them the same way . Yuh meri zindagi kaise badal gyi . God won't even give me place in hell . The words I told them my Rohu Bhai, my Harry Bhai, my Raj bhaiya, my parents, my Shubie, my Mayu . How could I ?

I never really thought about it but now I do . Should I die? Should I jump off the roof.  I am on the Terris it is 18th floor . If I jump I will die right?
It would be better to end everything than to live a life of misery.
I cannot hurt my friends and family. If I die they wouldn't have to hear those mean words I told them ever again and they won't even be in danger by Vatsal's men .

Author's pov
Ishan climbed up the wall and stood at the peak . One push and he would be down.  He stood there facing the sky and the ground beneath which was not even clear due to the height.  He stood there staring at it . Then slowly he turned around and got shocked .

Rohit's pov
I was overwhelmed by Ishan's words . So to get some fresh air I went up to the terrace .

What I saw broke my heart . Ishan the mischief maker our Indian team ki jaan was standing on the peak of the terrace.

Questions took over my mind.  What could have let him to this condition. That he was thinking to end his life . I promised Sammy today that I will bring his Ishan chachu home after the IPL. Looking at him like that made my heart break a hundred times and also made me red like fury .

He turned around with a test strained face he looked at me . His eyes widened in horror and he lost his balance. Making me yell

Rohit
ISHANNN!!!

Ishan
NOOOOOO

I ran towards him and......

________________________________________________________________________________

Will Vatsal harm Ishan's closed ones? What is Ishan and Vatsal's story? Did Ishan fell off the roof ? What will happen next? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned

Guys is the story going too slow down you all want me to fasten it up?

I maybe give a 3rd update at night 😊