• CHAPTER 3 •

"unexpected."

Han Y/n 🍙
"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???" My uncle yelled at the servants, who were lined up infront of him. As I quietly stood behind him, fixing my glasses. "did one of you take my car out huh?!?" He yelled. Ofcourse he never even suspected me.

Since, me
Han Y/n. The goody two shoes would never! Gia would tho. I smiled, as I put a hand on my uncle's shoulder. "U-uncle its okay..how about i help you take it to the shop?" I asked, as he huffed and nodded at the servants.

"The day I find out who-"
"Uncle! No more scoldings lets go" i said, as he nodded, I walked to the car, memories of last night coming into my head.

He smiled. "Watch your mouth bunny." He said. As k glared. "Watch your hands asshole." I said, getting out of his grip, waving everyone else goodbye and driving away.

I gulped sitting into the car, as My uncle drove to a mechanic shop, the owner greeted us with a smile on his face. "Ah! Mr Han! Come come we will make sure you get the best services, juice water tea?" He asked all in one breathe. As I squinted my eyes.

"Nothing. I just need my car fixed" he said, turning around and facing the car. "Ooh! That bas but good for us!" The owner said, creating an awkward silence for us.

The owner cleared his throat, "your in luck Mr Han! One of our best mechanics returned yesterday itself!" He said calling for someone, named Jungkook. Sounded familiar. Wait a seco-

"This is Jeon Jungkook he is one of our best mechanics!" The owner said with a smile on his face, as I gulped. He was in a tank top, his hair messy as he body and hands were with grease. He looked hot. And i would kiss him if I had to. What the hell am I saying?

I looked away trying not to make eye contact with him, but somehow I did, a smirk played on his face, as the conversation between the owner and my uncle drowned out.

I gulped looking away. "Jungkook this is Mr Han. He's on the worlds sucessful CEOs and this is Han Y/n. His daughter." He said, as Jungkook shook my uncle's hand and then turned to shake mine, when my uncle stopped him. "No need to shake her hand." He said glaring at him.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, maintaing his smile, as he bowed apologetically. "You must really keep her protected" he said, my uncle raised an eyebrow. "Yes. I do." He said, making me look away.

"Then you must know how your car was damaged" he said, making me look up at him eyes widen. He smirked. "Your paint is cut off and your steel is damaged. So it's not that bad." He said. Making me sigh out of relief.

The owner let out and awkward laugh, before leading my uncle away to probably advertise and most importantly fill in some papers once they were out of sight, I sighed, holding my chest. As I was pulled back by Jungkook.

"Didn't know you were blonde" he said, teasingly as he looked at my appearance. "Han Y/n the Goodgirl at day and Gia the monster at night huh?" He said as I broke out of his grip, the black grease all over my white sweater.

He chuckled. "You better not spill a word. IVE GONE 3 YEARS KEEPING THIS A SECRET" i said, whisper yelling as he smiled, leaning down to check the wheels of the car, opening it's nuts and bolts.

"I said something!" I said, as he looked up at me smiling. "And what will I get?" He asked. "What do you want?" I asked. Crossing my arms. As he smiled. He got up leaning on the car.

"I want you to say that I'm the best racer ever infront of everyone tonight at the racer venue" he said, making me widen my eyes. "I would never say that!" I said, "then maybe I should tell your uncle-"

"Okay okay fine!" I cut him off, putting my hands on my face. He smiled. "Your in trouble aren't you bunny? One side your dummy uncle and on the other a hot handsome looking mechanic and your rival racer." He said, leaning close to my face.

"More like an arrogant jerk." I said making him smile. "A handsome one."

"Screw you Jeon."
"When bunny? Cause I'm the mechanic here. Does that mean I can screw you-"

"I'll kill you."

_______________________________________
🍙: I'm so happy with this series 😭
There's more to come thoooo

(Sorry for the short chapter-)

Until next time~
-Ava <3