Change. ( Part 2!! )

requested by : lolhi111324 and Candles_and_Macaroni !!

also,, content warning!! Dis chapter mite mak u a tad bit uncomfy near the end,,, X[

zo sry 4 late post,, im in a whole other country 4 vacation n writers block is a bitch rn.. enjoy:D

--------------------------------

Pest stood in the underground subway, Listening to the music that came from the old jukebox near the tracks of the subway, Watching as the subway arrived. The doors to the subway sliding open, A figure standing up and beginning to walk out.

He silently expected to see a cheerful grin and the sound of a party horn being blown but there was nothing, After a few moments of waiting.. A bland noob came out, Their neutral expression changed to a frown once they spotted Pest.

The subway rode off, Going to a different stop. The silence after the subway went set in soon after was awkward as Pest continued staring at the person, Confused to who they were.

Pest slowly began realizing that they sorta looked like Poob, Just without their 'fav partee hat!' and party horn they usually wore before coming to the subway station and the Regretevator.

The noob glanced at the beetle for a moment before opening their mouth to speak. '' What? '' They spoke, Sounding exactly like Poob.. Just without the happy tone and more well-spoken, Surprising Pest quite a bit.

Pest approached the noob, Standing in front of them before looking them up and down. Staring at them before speaking.. '' ..Poob? 何が起こったんだ?'' He spoke in a bit of a confused tone, Earning a glare from the noob in front of them.

'' It's Noob, Pest. '' They corrected automatically, Shifting their gaze away from the beetle and onto the tracks of the subway. Trying to avoid eye contact with the thief standing in front of them, Seemingly desperate to find out why they changed.

Pest was taken aback by the name change, Staring at P... Noob momentarily before speaking once more. '' What the hell happened, こんな形で現れるとは思っていなかったよ。'' He spoke in a bit of a shakey voice, His ruby red eyes staring right at Poob.

" Isn't this what you wanted, Pest? " The noob glared, Crossing their arms and sighing before continuing to speak in a harsher tone.

" You told me all about change, Said that I was the worst person you ever met and such. " They continued, Their gaze focused onto the beetle. Why wasn't he happy with this?

" Poob- " " WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! " Pest got cut off by Poob yelling, The distant ding! Coming from the elevator wasn't loud enough to alert the both of them of its arrival as the noob continued speaking.

" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT BASIC COMMUNICATION IS?! I TRY SO HARD TO GET YOU TO LIGHTEN UP BUT YOU NEVER SEEM TO CHANGE ONE BIT! I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YET YOU GET CONCERNED WHEN I DO?! "

Tears began filling Noob's eyes as they continued yelling, Their eyes be coming glossy as they frowned. Sniffling for a bit before wiping their tears, Glancing up at Pest once more.

" Is anything ever good enough for you? " They turned their head away before their eyes opened wide in shock, The elevator was here and every NPC and player was listening AND watching.