BIO

If that first part got your attention, then let's get to knowing the creature better.

So...a little bit about me before we get started.

Neurotic lawyer and business developer (yes, that's totally a thing and I'm doing it) by day, neurotic writer by night, I've been writing for years and years and years (very many years). I've been through the highs and lows of terrible, bad, passable and good writing. I want to kid myself that I'm in the better writing stage of my life.

Coffee and cat enthusiast.

Mistress of darkness and torturer of characters.

Lover of complex characters, zany plots and high stakes.

I'm a grown-up (at least in body), not native English, live in Eastern Europe, and kill a lot of characters. I also make you love them, hate them, and everything in between. I kid myself that I will ruin you for men (with my fictional men). You like power couples? I've got 'em.

Except for writing, I love music. I'm fairly eclectic and listen to many genres. For a song to be great, it needs to have both the lyrics and rhythm. Most of the music I listen to goes into my stories' soundtrack. All my stories have huge soundtracks.

Favorite books include the Harry Potter series, historicals by Phillipa Gregory, Gone with the Wind, Babel by R.F. Kuang, and, lately, the fantasy books by Brigid Kemmerer (I know they're not perfect but they are engaging) and V.E. Schwab. I mostly enjoy reading my own writing (Write what you'd love to read, right?😅). As conceded as that may sound, it helps me become a better self-editor.

Favorite movies include Inglorious Basterds, Shutter Island, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather, and Lord of the Rings (the extended versions are boss).

Fav shows include House MD, Friends, The Boys, Reacher, and You.

I love visual arts which include drawing and book covers. I really wish I could draw or make graphics for myself, but, alas, I do not have the talent or the time to learn how to do it.

ENFJ / Leo

A bit more about my Wattpad "career"

I started off on Wattpad in 2015 after a fairly long writing break.

My story TMI (YA Mystery/Thriller involving an unreliable narrator, much stalking, and many dirty secrets) won a Watty in 2020 which is when I also became a Wattpad Star. My story Curtain Call (The epic finale to the Jewel Project Series) has also been shortlisted in the 2022 Wattys (it's amazing. Drama strikes within the first 10 chapters).

I'm currently in the first batch of creators in the Creators Program. Before Wattpad, my novel Hunters (now available on Wattpad) was published by a small press, so I actually hold physical copies.

Wattpad reignited my love for writing, and after many (many) years, I've finally finished my love project, The Jewel Project Series. I've also started a fantasy romance series (which I'm still working on) and have written 3 prequels for the series (one of them being the making-of of the villain).

I write action/adventure/romance, YA/NA, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Mystery/Thriller, Fantasy, and Humor. I'm currently trying my hand at horror. So I basically (I try to) write everything.