Chapter-10

Hey everyone, I posted a question on my conversation board and I need your suggestion there, so please go in my profile you all will find it. Thankyou.💗

The chapter is unedited.

Happy reading 😁❤️
_______________

| A A R U S H |

I grabbed her wrist and took her to the side where no one was present.

I looked at her from top to bottom and realised that she was looking way too hot. I never saw her wearing short dresses as she always wears formal clothes at work. But seeing her in these types of clothes just blew up my mind.

How can someone look this much fucking good. I finally looked at her eyes which were already looking at me with innocence. Making my mind fucked up she was being innocent, that's not at all fair.

I stepped towards her and pinned her to the wall, I erased the distance between us and my hand automatically went up to caress her cheek.

"You are looking beautiful."

I murmured, enough for her to hear. Her breath became shaky and she looked at me in shock. She parted her lips to say something but my thumb touched her lips and I softly caressed her lower lip.

Her brown lipstick got smudged and my eyes darkened seeing her lips. I felt a strong wave of sensation to smudge her lipstick more but this time with my lips.

"You are wearing my favourite colour."

I said, my head was resting on her shoulder.

I felt her heartbeat rising and she took a deep breath to calm herself down before answering.

"I didn't know that this was your favourite colour."

I stood straight and my free hand went to her waist where that asshole touched her. I roamed my hand everywhere around her waist to assure that there was no place left where I had not touched her, so that his touch was no longer present on her.

I went near her ear and softly took the side of her ear between my lips. I sucked on her and she clutched my shirt with her both hands.

"What did you think about our marriage?"

I licked her ear and waited for her response. She grabbed my shoulder to support herself to stand.

"I am not r-ready."

A small smirk appears on my face. She definitely enjoys getting on my nerves.

I pulled her closer to me by her waist and her chest crashed with mine. I rubbed my nose on her cheeks and she sighed with an open mouth.

"Are you sure?"

I questioned her again in order to change her decision.