Pt. 1

Authors note: The story is sexual in nature as it follows a girl's sexual discoveries. Such sections will be marked as Start of Guide, End of Guide, Punishment, end of Punishment. While I think they are important to the plot I've done this so you may skip them if you desire. Or skip to them, I'm not your mom.

"Take my whiskey neat..." Annabeth listened to latest Hozier song, while dancing around her dorm room. She had managed to acquire herself a single, since she knew someone who did the rooming assignments.

She stared at herself in the mirror, as suddenly a rush of desire filled up inside of her. Realizing for the first time that she was alone, in her own space, and that nobody could bother her.

Annabeth came from a strict home, so she had never even thought about having a boyfriend. But here there was no one to tell her what she could and couldn't do.

She opened her laptop and thought for a moment. Should she delve into the world her parents had so long tried to protect her from. I mean the majority of her friends were doing it, so it couldn't possibly be that bad. However, Annabeth remained uneasy about the thought of truly letting go. She thought about how to start. Remembering to turn on incognito mode on her browser (as if that really did anything) She googled

"Guided Masterbation."

Suddenly she saw several links. Most of which ended in pornhub.com, though some seemed to be stories. She dared not to think what she would find if she opened up the images.

Annabeth saw one that seemed to be only audio, and she decided that perhaps that would be tame enough for her to handle. Still, worried that her neighbors might be able to hear her through the thin walls, Annabeth placed her AirPods in.

START OF GUIDE:

Suddenly a booming voice came on through the headphones. The voice was deep and soothing.

"Hello there. You are going to do everything that I tell you. I want you to give up your will to me. I promise I won't lead you astray. I'm going to take great care of you. Now I want you to take a deep breath in and a deep breath out."

A flood of relaxation came over her. She could feel as she let go of all her worries into the man in her ears.

"Very good girl. I can't wait for us to have a good time together. Now I want you to take off your clothes, but stay in your underwear. Be slow, and really appreciate ever creative of your body. You are such a beautiful girl, and you deserve to treat yourself."

"Once everything is off, I want you to gently caress your stomach. It's ok if your hands are cold. Now I want you to go up to your breasts. Cup them gently. Don't worry there will be plenty of time to be rough later."

Annabeth worried slightly about what the last line had meant, but for now she could feel as tension started to build inside of her.

"Could now slowly slide your bra off and rub your nipples gently. Give them a little squeeze. Now continue to cup your breasts and kneed them together until you can feel yourself start to get turned on. You have such lovely breasts."

Despite him being a disembodied voice, something about being called beautiful while almost naked made Annabeth feel something she hadn't felt before.

"Now creep your body down to your inner thighs. I want you to caress them gently. Now lightly tease yourself through your underwear. You are close, I am almost going to let you touch yourself. I want you to remove your panties and put them off to the side."