―୨୧⋆ ˚ 025. who is freddie?

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
chapter twenty-five
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊chapter twenty-five⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊
honey, 2024
⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"stop yelling" matt said as he was driving "and turn the music down, ivy is asleep"

"since when do you care so much about the music being loud matty?" connie asked him because he had suspicions about matt liking ivy for a while now and he just wanted to confirm them.

what he forgot is that everybody else had suspicions about him and nick liking each other too...

"since i want her to unblock me on instagram" he smiled softly looking at ivy in the rear view mirror.

"i was asleep too you fucker" nick sitting next to him looked at the girl behind too. in general, it was strange that nick was sitting in the passenger seat and not in the back. turns out that chris gave up that seat very easily when tilly rode with them. 

as for the two mentioned, they were sitting at the very back of the car, busy with themselves. music from their playlist was playing on chris' airpods that they shared and the girl who was resting her head on his shoulder was busy reading a book and humming one of frank ocean's song.

"what is this book about?" he finally asked the girls because he was a bit bored. he wasn't made for long journeys in silence unlike tilly who was really enjoying car rides in peace and quiet with a book or two.

"oh, it's one of my favorites" matilda smiled broadly because talking about what she is currently reading is another one of her love languages ​​"it's everything i know about love by dolly alderton"

"so it's about love in general?"

"it's a memoir about growing up and navigating life and also a reflection on dolly's experiences from childhood into her thirties" tilly explained while chris was listening to her "every time i read it i just feel as if i'm sitting down with her and she is sharing her stories and life lessons with me"

"and how many times have you read it baby?" he smiled because it was obvious that the book had already gone through quite a bit.

"honestly, i don't even know. dad gave it for me a few years ago" she smiled at the memory "it's like a free therapy because it taught me so much, and i related to dolly in so many ways"