Exploring the west side of the city.

As everything else was going okay for Izuku for staying with Inasa's dorm room with him for 2 weeks. He got to know him better and they got along well together. After a good night of sleep it was Izuku's first day of his volunteer work today.

Izuku:(Yawning)
Inasa: Morning sleepyhead.
Izuku: Morning. You're already awake and dressed?
Inasa: I was finishing my early morning workout routine. Gotta stay in shape and be ready for anything right. Now that you're up follow me to the shower room to get yourself ready.
Izuku: Okay give me a second.
Inasa: Sleep well last night.
Izuku: Yeah I did. It's just strange to sleep on a bunk bed then the bed I have at UA?
Inasa: Don't worry you'll get use to it.

The boys got themselves ready and had a quick breakfast and Izuku was ready to do hero work.

(Outside the Shiketsu dorm building)
Fat Gum: Morning everyone.
Izuku: Good morning FatGum.
Grand Torino: Alright then Shiketsu students and volunteer UA student. Some of you already know me so I refresh your memories. My names Grand Torino from the east. It's a pleasure to work with you youngsters. Anyway I had a little nice chat with your principal on what's been happening here and he is giving you guys a little help with us from the east side. Since you kids have no school for today the principal gave you permission to help us out with the villains on the rise. We even got a few more help from the higher grades as well. The more the merrier hehehehe.
FatGum: Okay everyone get dressed into your hero outfits! It's hero time!
Izuku and Shiketsu: Yes sir!

(3 minutes later)
Gale Force: Cool you upgraded your hero costume a bit. I'm liking the gloves you have right now.
Deku: Thanks. Just wait till you see them in action. I even like yours and the others as well. I can't wait to see what they can do out there.
Gale Force: Hmm? There's something missing? Ohh! That's it!
Deku: What's is it?
Gale Force: Here you go.(places a Shiketsu hat on his head)

Gale Force: There now you look like one of us

Deku: Hold on a minute this is a shiketsu hat?! I do appreciate the offer but I don't go to your school.
Gale Force: You gotta blend in with us. Don't worry you'll be alright with it on okay. Just wear that as an honor to your heart and soul for the heroes.
Deku: Okay...if you say so.
Fat Gum: Okay everyone. Hopefully you're all ready to go because we are moving out!

The Shiketsu and the pro heroes went out into the city to look for any crimes or villains out there. They were paired up in small groups of 4 to 5 heroes together as they searched the streets. Izuku was teamed up with Inasa, Seiji, Camie, and Mora.

Mora: Camie and Seiji told me yesterday you were in our home for volunteering here. It's nice to see you doing alright when we last saw each other.
Deku: Thank you and you guys are doing great here to right?
Mora: We've been working hard over here. So yeah everything is going good here.
Camie: So how's Bakugo and Todoroki been doing?
Deku: There both okay. We been busy a lot lately back at the east side along with my classmates. Hero work studies is lot more challenging when you're working as a hero still.
Seiji: Who's your work study teacher then?
Deku: You might be jealous it's Endeavor.
Gale Force: NO WAY ENDEAVOR HIMSELF!!!
Mora: How on earth did you manage to get in there?
Deku: It wasn't my idea it was thanks to Shoto. He got me and Bakugo into his work study at Endeavor's hero agency.
Seiji:(Of course? He had a little help thanks to Endeavor's son Shoto Todoroki.)
Deku: He's not that bad once you get to know him and the other heroes who work with him.
Gale Force: Man you are so lucky! I wish I was there with you guys.(Continues to talk)
Deku:(Hmm? Yoarashi looks a lot different when I last so him back at the exams. Was it because of the what happened between him and Shoto? Whatever they've learned from the made up hero course it appears to have worked for them.)
Seiji: Modoriya what's your hero name anyways?
Deku: It's Deku.
Mora: Deku? What does that mean?
Camie: I did heard Bakugo said that a few times? But I don't understand what that name means still?
Gale Force: Doesn't sound right for hero name for some reason?
Deku: Well it's not the most popular name if you guys don't like it?!
Gale Force: Ahhh wait that came out wrong?! It's a cool hero name! Yeah! I like the name Deku! It's sound cool when you say it!
(Car crashing BOOM!!!!)
Everyone:!!!!!
Deku: That was just up ahead of us?!
Gale Force: More villains are at it again I bet!
Seiji: Alright enough talking let's move!

Right up ahead a car accident was at a bridge and the two cars hanging off the bridge as a few heroes were using their quirks from not letting the cars fall into the water with people inside.

Hero 1: Come on!
Hero: 2: I got the civilians and the kids out of the car but one is still in the other car! The last one is a baby!
Hero 3:(Sniffing the air)Do you guys smell that?!
Hero 1: I smell it to?! It's smell like gasoline?!

The other hero looks at one of the cars and one of them was leaking gasoline and then sees it spilling to the other car that was catching fire)

Hero 2: Crap we need to hurry! Get the baby before it goes into flames!

(Then one of the cables that was holding the car snaps and begins to move)

Hero 2: Shit! Help me!

(The heroes help him as the car was slowly sliding down by inch by inch.)

Hero 3: At this rate will never make it in time to get him out!
Deku: Hang on!
Hero 3: Huh?!
Deku:(Black whip!)(Grabs the vehicle)Hurry and grab the baby!
Hero 1: Right!(Heads to the vehicle and quickly grabs the baby)Hang on it's okay.(Gets him out)

(The hero takes the baby to safety and the fire touches the gasoline and goes into flames)

Hero 1: Where all clear!

(Deku and the other heroes let both vehicles fall into the water so the flames can be put out and the fireman shows up and puts out what was left of the fire.)

Hero 1: Her you go ma'am.
Woman: My baby. Thank you so much.
Hero 2: Thanks for the help kid. That was too close?!
Deku: No problem.
Gale Force: That was so cool! What was that you just did!(excited)
Mora: That's new?
Camie: They look like webs when you fired them out in those gloves of yours?
Deku: It's call black whip. Let's say I have different abilities in my quirk.
Gale Force: Cool I didn't know you could do that?!
Seiji: interesting?
Camie: Judging of what happened here. All of this was a car accident scene? I don't see any villains to do anything like this...
Mora: I've spoke to the hero's here and they said no villains weren't involved in this incident. They said they can take care of the rest from here. We should get going.
Gale Force: Right!

(As Deku and the other Shiketsu continues to search the city for any villains. Izuku was also given a tour while he was out here with the Inasa and the others on the volunteer hero work he was doing. That way he'll know more about the city he is at before the end of the day.)

Mora: Welp that's another day done. We only seen just a few villains and some accidents today.
Seiji: Strange? This day was too easy for some reason?
Deku:(Looking around)!!!(Turns around and fires his Air Force attack)
Criminal: Gahh?!(Gets hit)
Gale Force: What the hell?!
Mora: Someone was following us?!
Criminal:(Tries to run for it)
Camie: I don't think so.(Using her quirk to confuse him)
Criminal: Hey what's happening?!
Camie: Your not going anywhere. Now Seiji!
Seiji: Got it!(Takes him down and turns him into a meatball.)
Criminal:?!?!
Seiji:(Picks him up)Target captured.
Gale Force: How'd you know there was someone following us?
Deku: I just had a feeling something wasn't right? Plus I saw this guy from earlier.
Mora: What?
Deku: It was back after the car accident at the bridge. After we were leaving I saw him watching us from a distance. I wasn't sure at first if he was watching us? So I stayed alert just in case.
Seiji: Well now that we got him let's take him down to the police station. I'm sure he might know something.
Gale Force: Hold up I found something here?(Finds a bag)
Deku:(Looks inside and finds a Tablet device)What's this?
Grand Torino: Deku!
Deku: Grand Torino look what we found.
Grand Torino: What is it.
Deku: This man was following us earlier and we caught him already. Then we found this in his bag.
Grand Torino: Let me see that.(Takes it from Deku)

Grand Torino checks the Tablet device out and it had information about Trumpet.

Grand Torino: Well well? It appears we got something. Bring him to the police station. We have a lot of questions to ask him. Hehehe.