•| 29 |•

Finally the day of Bhaiya's marriage has come

It's 8 am in the Morning yet the entire Hotel is in commotion.

I was Drinking My Coffee as usual when I saw Narmada Aunty coming towards me.

I stood up from my seat as she spoke.

"Ruvit Beta will you go and buy me some fresh flowers? They are not available here."

"Yeah Sure Aunty. No Problem but-" I tried to speak but She cut it off.

"Yeah I know. You don't have knowledge about all these things." She said and I gave her a nod in response.

"Take Aridhi with you! She knows about Ridhima's choice and you are enough for Manish's choice." She continued.

She pointed towards the kitchen counter where Aridhi was standing.

I again nodded at Aunty before walking towards Aridhi.

She sensed my presence as she turned over to look at me.

"Good Morning!" She wished.

"Good Morning Baby." I replied back when I was close enough.

Her cheeks flushed with a reddish colour.

I opened my mouth to speak again but Aridhi diverted her gaze at Narmada Aunty who just came inside the kitchen.

"Tum dono..abhi tak yahi ho? Jaldi jao na" Narmada Aunty facepalmed.
(You both are still here? Go Fast)

Aridhi looked at me with a confused face. I held her hand and took her with me where my car was parked.

"Narmada Aunty needs some fresh flowers, So she told me to take you with me to buy them." I clarified.

"Ohh Okay. Let's go then!" Aridhi replied.

We sat inside the car as I started to drive.

I was driving and felt Aridhi's eyes on me. I turned my eyes on her but she immediately diverted her gaze to the car's window.

"Uhh..I have something to say!" She said while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Go ahead" I assured.

"You know I'm on Periods. Though I don't believe in superstitions but still I'm not going to touch the flowers we are going to buy." She looked at me.

"The Flowers are for Marriage purpose. And a marriage is the purest form of any relation. So, I can just instruct you from a far. You have to select the flowers by yourself."

"I don't need to do this but I'm sure if Matashree finds out about this, she will definitely taunt me and say something which will ruin my mood." She finished with a shrug.