Chapter 18

(Comment kr dena yaar baar baar ek hi baat mt bulwao)

Scene starts from...

As soon as Rishi and Abhi left....Abhay rushed after them... to stop them..
He came down from his office building...

Abhay-"Kaha gye yahi toh thai?"
He saw Rishi's car parked in the parking area only....

Abhay confused -"Car toh yahi hai....phir....mtlb...."he remembered where they both can be....whenever they are upset it's only one place they can be.... actually it's from him only they both picked this habit.... he also
prefers to spend time there ...he sighed and went there....

He entered inside the room

Beaches were his Sukoon place

Beaches were his Sukoon place ...from his childhood ....it was something which fascinates him......after Anupriya death...for the time being when he was in mumbai....he daily used to come to beaches and spend hours sitting and watching these waves...

There was something very peaceful about watching the waves come in and out, seeing boats in the distance and feeling the warm sand on your bare feet....the calmness in those waves was something which gave him strength to deal with his inner turmoil....

When he built his company....he made sure to create a room...which have view of ocean or beach.... A Thalassophile....being with him Rishi & Abhi also developed the same habit as him ...whenever they are upset ...they just prefer to be alone ....on the shore of beach ...or in this room...

Starting a business always comes with its fair share of challenges, and for Abhay, the journey was no different. Striking out on his own without the support of a financial safety net made the path ahead seem daunting. Fortunately, Abhay's mother had been foresighted enough to set aside some savings for him, although he was reluctant to dip into this fund. The money represented more than just monetary value; it carried sentimental significance, symbolizing his mother's care and hard work. Keeping it untouched became a way for him to honor her sacrifice and preserve a piece of her love close to his heart.

Joining forces with Rishi and Yuvraj, the trio embarked on their entrepreneurial venture with high hopes but faced a steep uphill climb in the initial stages. The three friends poured their heart and soul into the business, working tirelessly day and night to overcome each obstacle that came their way. Their dedication and persistence gradually laid the foundation for what would eventually blossom into a formidable empire in the competitive world of business.