Welcome to Chicago

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐄𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐨 ✈️ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

"I'm gone miss you so much, baby!" Her mom teared up as she hugged her daughter.

"I know mommy, I'm gonna miss you too, I have to go now, my flight boards in 10 minutes." Leo sniffled, dabbing underneath her eye to stop her tears.

"Cmon Donna, we gotta let the girl leave before she miss her plane, nie." Her father, Leonard, said gently pulling her mother away from her.

"I'm gonna miss you, daddy!" Leo cried, jumping into her dad's arms.

She had always been a daddy's girl her whole life so it was hard to leave him and move almost 22 hours away.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Princess." He kissed the top of her head, "Now bye, you got bout 5 minutes befo' yo flight board." He said, looking at his watch.

She nodded, wiping her tears and speeding into the airport.

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝟔𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐒
𝐎'𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

Leo stepped out of the Uber Black, keeping her head on a swivel, clutching her purse which held her gun as she walked up to the entrance of her new neighborhood.

Who would live in Parkway Gardens by choice? Who would even live in Chicago by choice? Leondra. This was the city of some of the hardest drill rappers out, and being a female drill rapper, she could use the influence.

She walked to her apartment building, immediately seeing a bunch of niggas on the front steps as well as in the hallways, which didn't bother her, she was used to it, as long as they ain't say nothing to her, and they didn't.

She got inside her apartment, putting all her luggage inside her room, now it was just time for her to go shopping and get some furniture.

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓

"Should I get a 50 or a 70 inch.." Leo said, asking herself.

"A 70. It's better and it's HD." A voice came from beside her, she turned to see another woman, she was on the shorter side. She wore a mini skirt, a white crop top and some matching white boots, her hair was a 40' straight, black buss down.